[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you write funny things? Also what books have made you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1494446077968.jpg (129KB, 540x371px) Image search: [Google]
1494446077968.jpg
129KB, 540x371px
How do you write funny things?
Also what books have made you laugh?
The last time I laughed during a book was in Blood Meridian from the juxtaposition of the gang going from killing natives to getting so hammered they party for days then get thrown out
>>
File: 000.jpg (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
38KB, 640x640px
>>9639527
>Also what books have made you laugh?

Gravity's rainbow. Does someone know how to sing the banana song?

A confederacy of dunces.

I guess you should be a funny person in order to have that ability.
>>
>>9639527
Christopher Moore - Fool
and David Sedaris. I'm not sorry especially this passage:
>I turn my back for two minutes and there you are with your tongue pressed against that light switch. Maybe they do that where you come from, but here in my classroom we don't leave our seats and lick things whenever we please. That is Miss Chestnut's light switch, and she likes to keep it dry. Would you like me to come over to your house and put my tongue on your light switches? Well, would you?”

>I tried to picture her in action, but my shoe was calling. Take me off, it whispered. Tap my heel against your forehead three times. Do it now, quick, no one will notice.

>“Well?” Miss Chestnut raised her faint, penciled eyebrows. “I'm asking you a question. Would you or would you not want me licking the light switches in your house?”

>I slipped off my shoe, pretending to examine the imprint on the heel.

>“You're going to hit yourself over the head with that shoe, aren't you?”

the last time I tried to read it to someone I couldn't pull it off because I kept fucking losing it.

Then again, what I find funny is usually like this- I imagine how funny a situation would be to be in a room and see it happen and THAT'S what I find funny. I don't know why
>>
don quixote's slapstick
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.