[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"oh cool what you read anon?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1429728584054.jpg (403KB, 1908x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1429728584054.jpg
403KB, 1908x2000px
>"oh cool what you read anon?"
>>
>>9638057
>try to convey your tastes and tell of the literature youve completed reading or studying
>the cut you off before you even get a fraction of the way into your explanation
>>
>>9638057
What does Harold read?
>>
>>9638057
long poems mostly
>>
>>9638057
i don't read grandpa i only play the games
>>
i tried to explain to my wife the process of choosing a book to read. i told her that she should look for topics that she likes. she had trouble thinking of any on the spot, so she asked me for a couple of examples. i thought, and realized after about two seconds that there was absolutely no rhyme or reason to how i chose books personally. i couldn't even tell her themes i liked. i just muttered something about insanity and muh russians. we settled on adventure after a little more discussion and i helped her find some stuff.
>>
>>9638057
My mum barged into my room last night while I was reading Cioran and snatched it out of my hand because I was trying to hide it. She's thinks I'm depressed now and she's forcing me to get counselling.
>>
>>9638485
You should have just said isolation and pain and gauged what you could have out of her reaction to foster a deeper human understanding
>>
>>9638481
What are your favorites?
>>
>>9638490
we both had a chuckle at this. i'm sure if i played sunny day real estate and gazed deeply into her eyes, our souls would unite in the gaps betwixt atoms. you fag.
>>
>>9638508
Trilogy, Metamorphoses, The Illiad, and Beowulf.

The Wasteland if you think of it as long.
>>
>>9638551
I can't believe someone deigns to show 4chan posts to their wife! Being a fag however I don't think I'll ever afford to do so myself. Still though, if Russians and economics in conjunction can't bridge together the space that exists between people then I would recommend as a last ditch effort Thoreau and Bauldelaire
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.