[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Read great books by great men..."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: maps-of-meaning.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
maps-of-meaning.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Out of Nietzsche or Jung:

Who has had more impact on you?

Who would you recommend be read first? Why?

Are there any other authors / works which you believe will help those miserable, insufferable Buckos out there?
>>
read nietzsche until you realize life without god is meaningless

then read jung
>>
>>9636337
or i suppose you could go the other way and read jung until you realize god doesn't exist, then read nietzsche and be a nietzsche-quoting tryhard

in the end though you will eventually go back to thinking about god. mainly just depends on how you get there
>>
You don't need to read Jung, just watch The Shining
>>
nietzche was a faggot. "muh will to power" is stupid, life has shown that if a man is in tune with nature, has a wife and is generally happy then he wants no more than that. "muh power"
jung was right though. wotan shall rise, the third reich was wotan rising once, and he will rise again.
>>
File: 1416771817460.jpg (43KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1416771817460.jpg
43KB, 625x626px
>>9636436
>>
I don't see any appeal in Jung whatsoever. Why would I need him?
>>
>>9636465
>I

because you haven't yet realized that you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>9636456
>muh bait

not a fucking argument. Please explain to me how the will to power exists. Protip: it doesn't.
>>
File: 1470787518241.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470787518241.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>9636478
>>
>>9636478
>explain to me how wtp exists
>i'm right you're wrong

you just proved it yourself you faggot
>>
>>9636483
>>9636486
not an argument
>>
>>9637009
you used a molyneux maneuxver tho

ew
>>
>>9637011
molyneux is a degenerate. My argument of you not having an argument is still right though.
prove to me the will of power exists, because it DOESN'T.
>>
>>9636402
explain
>>
>>9637018

you realize everything we know comes from axioms of thought right?

i always understood the will to power essentially a structure of thought and human will to be as self-overcoming as possible to reach a true, pure self-actualized version of who all of can be (aka the ubermensch).

amor fati and eternal recurrence are concepts to allow yourself to keep the existence you have in check for what you truly want your existence to be carved as.
>>
>>9637018
i'd rather hear more of how you came to the astonishing conclusion that the will to power doesn't exist tbqh

especially when you're talking about wotan rising and a bunch of vikings standing around with spears

i'm okay with mythopoesis but how on earth you are going to persuade me that nietzsche is wrong after all of that i have no idea
>>
Well Jung is basically a Nietzsche that didn't drown in his own mind
>>
>>9637818
that is a wise statement
>>
>>9637818

Close enough, I don't think Nietzsche ever got into the occult as much as Jung did.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.