[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some essential loser literature?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: charles-bukowski-l.jpg (41KB, 480x577px) Image search: [Google]
charles-bukowski-l.jpg
41KB, 480x577px
What are some essential loser literature?
>>
>>9635850
The Loser by Thomas Bernhard. One of the greatest books I've ever read.
>>
Lists of works with "top" or "sell" in their titles.
>>
>>9636212
I just finished yesterday. It was amazing. I loved the narrative style. It was a bit heavy to read (it's the first i read by Bernhard) but i was still very engaged.
I actually didn't know Glenn Gould was a real person until i searched the Goldberg Variations on youtube and saw videos of hims performing it
>>
>>9635850
Confederacy of Dunces, Don Quixote, Tristram Shandy, The Good Soldier Svejk, and The Dog of the South.
>>
>>9636260
>reading this post getting more and more excited for another book to add to my reading list
>I didn't know Glenn Gould was a real person
dropped
>>
>>9636212
This. Bernhard's fucking great desu.
>>
>>9636272
well this get's all of them, but there's still The Book Of Disquiet, You Can't Win, Teatro Grottesco, No Longer Human and My Twisted World
>>
>>9635850
Your diary to be honest

HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Harry Potter
>>
Read The Obscene Bird of the Night by José Donoso.
>>
bamp im curios
>>
Philosophy of Redemption
>>
A Fan's Notes.
>>
>>9635850
W. N. P. Barbellion, Diary of a Dissapointed Man
>>
The Ark Sakura by Kobo Abe
>>
>>9636287

>You can't win

Sounds like something someone who is afraid of losing would say to demoralize an opponent. It often times doesn't work
>>
Flowers for Algernon. High school tier but it's alright
>>
>>9637200
Jack black is homeless: the book
>>
Bartleby!!!!
And I guess 'industrial society and its problems' or whatever teddy calls it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.