[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good books for a guy who wants to learn how to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: received_10208797799889364.gif (3MB, 492x360px) Image search: [Google]
received_10208797799889364.gif
3MB, 492x360px
What are some good books for a guy who wants to learn how to be masculine?

Pic relates its the life i no longer want to live
>>
>>9635376
Literature can only help you realize evident truths. You aren't going to read a book and magically become masculine. You have to work and strive for any change fully, consciously, and continually.

That being said, Hemmingway.
>>
>>9635380
I've been reading Epictetus lately, and it's making me appreciate responsibility and self-control, which I suppose are classically masculine traits. I want to accord with nature

>tfw i didnt like to whom the bell tolls
>>
Marcus Aurelius - Meditations
Seneca - Letters from a Stoic
Discourses of Epictetus
>>
>>9635386
Ha what do you know, good to know I'm on the right track then.
>>
File: mike-cernovich-1.jpg (75KB, 988x1086px) Image search: [Google]
mike-cernovich-1.jpg
75KB, 988x1086px
I suggest you read my book, Primate Principles.
>>
Yeah OP, reading is never, ever, ever going to make you masculine in of itself. People don't see people reading and go "wow fuck that guy is so masculine!"

At best it's going to give you some guidance on how to live masculine or some reasoning on why masculine ideals are great. This is the problem with self-help books by the way.

I mean I've gotten some masculine inspirations from reading but part of Masculinity is using actions rather than words to show things.
>>
>>9635862
What I mean is, OP, books are only at most going to convince you to do something masculine, you can cut out the middle man and just act more masculine. Doing this would actually be more masculine than reading.
>>
>>9635862
>I mean I've gotten some masculine inspirations from reading but part of Masculinity is using actions rather than words to show things.

kek
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.