[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatta hell was on his mind? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NHeSC _Ws5Ic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1497368278801.jpg (88KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497368278801.jpg
88KB, 600x400px
Whatta hell was on his mind?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NHeSC_Ws5Ic
>>
>>9632451
whiskey and cocaine, mainly
>>
>>9632471
Seriously? I thought that was a gimmick.
>>
le epic drug man :DDDD
doing drugs and being crazy is kewl XDDDDDD
upboat this
>>
Reminds me of an episode of trailer park boys.
>>
>>9632850
Dude was very sick before he killed himself.
He abused his body.
>>
>>9632850
>>9632873
This, he was a total wreck. Read his son's book if you want to know all about it.
>>
File: HST Shauna Sands Lana Kinnear.jpg (105KB, 700x518px) Image search: [Google]
HST Shauna Sands Lana Kinnear.jpg
105KB, 700x518px
>>9633596
here's an excerpt so you get the idea

>Hunter gradually lost the ability to sustain the necessary concentration to write, almost certainly because of the cocaine and booze. He wasn’t a binge cokehead. Hunter snorted a little bit all day, probably to balance the whiskey, but I’m sure it impaired his ability to concentrate. Then, just as he was a maintenance cocaine user, he was also a maintenance drinker, not a binger. But a fifth of whiskey a day for forty years takes its toll on the body, no matter how strong the constitution. In the last ten or so years of his life, Hunter was often sick with a variety of ailments, sometimes the usual cold or flu, but also things like fungal growths, throat infections, nasal infections, cuts and bruises, and occasional seizures. The cuts and bruises were not a result of drunken stumbling, but instead a result of his decreasing ability to walk unassisted. First the degeneration of his hip joint, then of his lower back, caused him such pain that he avoided walking as much as possible, and when he did have to walk, he would prop himself up on counters, chairs, bookcases, anything that could provide him extra support. Every now and then he missed, or slipped, and ended up cutting or bruising himself. There would be a lot of roaring and yelling, blood and excitement (he had a tremendously high pain threshold, but a very low screaming threshold) while the wound was tended to, and then he would settle down. The problem was not the bruise or the cut, but the fact that they took so long to heal. His immune system had been so beaten down that a cut that used to heal in a few days could now take weeks.

>There was also the effect of long-term alcoholism on his muscles, something called alcoholic neuropathy, in which the nerves are actually poisoned by the alcohol. Gradually his muscles lost their ability to work properly, and this showed up in his walking, and as incontinence.

>Toward the end, in the last year, I remember him standing in the kitchen one afternoon in his bathrobe, and he suddenly cursed and grabbed the bottom of his robe and pulled it up between his legs like a diaper. He didn’t say what had happened, and I pretended I hadn’t seen it and left the room so he could deal with it privately.
>>
>>9632451

Freedom, smokes, dopes, unrealizable hopes and dreams.

No, he wasn't an intellectual. But he definitely wasn't a pseud.

>>9632858

10/10...Best post I've seen in days!

>>9632873

Ya, he shoulda drunk more kombucha, ate more quinoa, and lived in one of them nice big yuppie stacks fer urban educated peoples. Then he wouldn't have choked to death on his cigarettes and weedies.
>>
I am tired of those faggot with HTS avatars. Do as much drugs as you want but dont try to romantise your degeneracy with life of person obviously more talented than you
>>
Why is this guy and his neighbour trying to kill each other?
>>
>>9632451
my hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrOhvSvKIhc
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.