[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Green

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1489616472399.jpg (52KB, 639x898px) Image search: [Google]
1489616472399.jpg
52KB, 639x898px
Ive heard a bunch of John Greens young adult novels, and I just have to ask.

Why is he so obsessed with describing teenage sex? Like the BJ scene in Looking for Alaska is just straight up awkward
>>
>>9630806
Can't speak to the others, but the argument in Looking for Alaska is that romantic and/or emotional intimacy is better and/or more important than sex. Green describes sex as awkward and cuddling as the tightest shit ever because that's a reflection of his personal beliefs on the subject.

Basically, the madonna/whore complex, but without a desirable whore.
>>
Decent reply, seeing as the rest of /lit would just say hes a cuck and move on. Thanks!
>>
>>9630854
why isn't there a word for and/or
>>
>>9630894
Because "and/or" is good enough?
You could always coin a neologism for it, though. Toss a little something fresh into that short story/poem/novella/novel you're working on.
>>
>>9630909
it is good enough. i wonder maybe if there is a linguistic reason that that word isn't used.
>>
>>9630926
It makes the most sense in writing, since the slash is visible, but I have heard it in conversation too. Pretty sure it was also used in a rap at some point.
>>
>>9630934
oops i think i meant to say whatever word would be used in place of and/or. do you mind it when you hear it in conversation?
>>
>>9630934
It sounds fine in conversation. People run it together like one word, andoor.
>>
He's a cuck
>>
>>9630806
>Why is he so obsessed with describing teenage sex?
he's a degenerate cuck.
all of his channels and videos are pointless mental masturbation that doesn't impart any real knowledge. He just talks a mile a minute to make himself appear smart and people who watch his shit don't actually remember anything he said 10 min after he's done.
>>
>>9630806
>Why is he so obsessed with describing teenage sex?
Because his books are aimed at teenagers?

or maybe he's just a creeper and a cuck, which is the answer you were looking for.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.