[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he go down in literary history, or will he be forgotten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Will he go down in literary history, or will he be forgotten and relegated to the annals of insignificance?
>>
We will all be forgotten and relegated to the annals of insignificance, in the end.
>>
Every reference to DFW and his work will be hunted down and deleted by scholars in the best of all possible futures.
>>
>>9630659
Who won't, really?
>>
File: ??.png (51KB, 185x181px) Image search: [Google]
??.png
51KB, 185x181px
>>9630675
(((scholars)))
>>
>>9630657
I hate the pseudy board
>>
>>9630689
It is the great work of Jewry to excise this man from the memory of the human race; when this work is completed, the Jew will cease to Jew, and there will be peace on Earth.
>>
File: They bought it.gif (436KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
They bought it.gif
436KB, 640x360px
>>9630701
>the Jew will cease to Jew
>>
File: 00mosley1.jpg (12KB, 336x401px) Image search: [Google]
00mosley1.jpg
12KB, 336x401px
>>9630715
On pain of Shoah, should they fail to excise DFW's memory from history or should they ever return to their old ways. If either condition is fulfilled, then Mosley will return and accomplish with the Anglos what Hitler never could with the Aryans.
>>
File: Trust.jpg (56KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
Trust.jpg
56KB, 460x287px
>>9630727
>>
>>9630727
>>9630701
>>9630675
That's not a picture of David Foster Wallace.
>>
>>9630657
nobody knows him in europe
>>
>>9631758
if only he had aced that interview
>>
>>9631763
kek
>>
>>9630657
He will be forgotten and relegated to the annals of insignificance.
>>
>>9631758
I'm Europe and this is wrong
>>
>>9631775
who is in you dont know him
>>
>>9631758
he's a meme here too
>>
>>9630657
LOL@EVERY FAGGOT IN THIS THREAD THINKING THAT THIS IS A PIC OF DFW. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>9631802
Who is it then?
>>
he will be forgotten and relegated to the annals of insignificance
>>
>>9631803
Foster David Wallace, his twin.
>>
Authors who died in their 40's are generally looked back upon fondly and remembered, see Mishima, Kafka, Rilke etc.

So yeah, he probably will
>>
>>9631758
Yeah right. Europe is obsessed with American culture to the point of dependency. The average European probably reads more American literature than the average American
>>
>>9631916
I'm Europe and this is wrong
>>
>>9631916
Well, it's not such a hard task to read more american books than the average american, an average i suspect is very low. I'm ecuadorian and i've certainly done that. Nobody reads americn literature here aside from those YA books every other girl with identity issues reads and spends more time letting people know she reads.
>>
>>9630686
The greeks anon.
>>
>>9631921
>I'm Europe
J-Julius?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.