[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Catch 22 best quote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Catch22.jpg (31KB, 241x360px) Image search: [Google]
Catch22.jpg
31KB, 241x360px
Guys share your best quote from Catch 22

>"Clevinger was dead. That was the basic flaw in his philosophy."

That's it. That's the meaning of life. Your philosophy isn't worth shit if you end up dead.
>>
gotta be b8

my favorite was scheisskopf
>>
>Dear Mrs., Mr., Miss, or Mr. and Mrs. Daneeka: Words cannot express the deep personal grief I experienced when your husband, son, father, or brother was killed, wounded, or reported missing in action.
>>
>>9628010
I actually laughed out loud at that part of the book
>>
>>9627450
But....he didn't die?
>>
>>9628010
RIP in peace Doc Daneeka
>>
>>9628039
he disappeared into the clouds and was assumed dead
>>
>>9627450
>How was trump at Munich?
>>
File: 1495783716098.png (86KB, 337x441px) Image search: [Google]
1495783716098.png
86KB, 337x441px
>>9627450
rely meks u thunk ! ?
>>
>"Hasn't it ever occurred to you that in your promiscuous pursuit of women you are merely trying to assuage your subconscious fears of sexual impotence?"
>"Yes, sir, it has."
>"Then why do you do it?"
>"To assuage my fears of sexual impotence.”
>>
>snowden be kill
>>
>>9627450
>"Clevinger was dead. That was the basic flaw in his philosophy."
Eww
>>
>>9629116
That's pretty funny actually
>>
>>9629159
It's a pretty funny book
>>
really wanna re-read this

couldn't get over how funny it turned out to be when i read it years ago
>>
>>9628046
Truly a great man, woman, boy or girl.
Speaking of Daneeka:

>'A little grease is what makes this world go round. One hand washes the other. Know what I mean? You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.'
>Yossarian knew what he meant.
>'That's not what I meant,' Doc Daneeka said, as Yosssarian began scratching his back. 'I'm talking about co-operation. Favors. You do a favor for me, I'll do one for you. Get it?'
>'Do one for me,' Yossarian requested.
>'Not a chance,' Doc Daneeka answered.
>>
>>9627450
Best part of the book was Milo
>>
>>9629172
I'll check it out. I thought OP's quote was kind of lame, but it might've been a bias, not sure.
>>
people compare this book to MASH, but really it's more like Curb Your Enthusiasm
>>
>I'm cold...
>>
File: 1487065555897.gif (57KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487065555897.gif
57KB, 200x200px
>>9629442
>>
>where are the snowdens of yesteryear?

>i've never paid for it
>>
>oh well, what the hell
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.