[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any sources or individual pages that could provide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Natural-Sciences.jpg (11KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Natural-Sciences.jpg
11KB, 300x200px
Are there any sources or individual pages that could provide me reliable information on natural and formal sciences?

I am starting to get interested in maths, physics, chemistry and biology and want to learn to solve problems in these fields

I am willful to learn but never truly paid attention in class, what I learned was because I was forced out of bad school notes, now that it's summer I wanted to catch up some material and most of all make up for the things I missed as I'm growing interest for them but can't find any pages where I could start anew from the very beginning and learn until I gain understanding to their different approaches, I think I speak for all when I say that most of my confusion comes from the fact that mathematics later take up a form where they don't use (understandable) logic anymore

I am also interested in astronomy, earth science, materials science, history of the universe, natural philosophy, theoretical linguistics, logic and theoretical computer science if there are any pages dedicated to these
>>
Wrong board.
Try >>>/sci/
>>
>>9627385
Just pick up a college textbook on any science and start reading the chapters and DO the problems if you really want to learn the material. And if ur not disciplined enough for that then take a class ya knucklehead. Obvious answer?
>>
>>9627406
>>9627415

T-thanks
>>
You sound like a fucking idiot, go to /sci/ you'll fit right in.
>>
>>9627385
that's literally 99.999999999999% of the information humanity has ever recorded, it's not simple to approach the whole.

Mainstream mathematics uses ZF set theory as the very basis. With further definitions and logic compounding on top of that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zermelo%E2%80%93Fraenkel_set_theory
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.