[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The New Class War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: eee.jpg (192KB, 1125x795px) Image search: [Google]
eee.jpg
192KB, 1125x795px
https://americanaffairsjournal.org/2017/05/new-class-war/

This is a lot better and more cogent than that jacobite shit you guys read. Is this a proper contextualization of the global zeitgeist? Is there a managerial elite and how much of it is connected to the rise of the expert that Hofstadter discusses? Why don't we ever talk Burnham here?
>>
Nobody on this board reads.
>>
>managerial elite
Yes, It's called the middle class, everybody already hated them.
>>
>>9626630
Who needs to be discussed more is Burke not Burnham.
>>
>>9626649
It's like it's 2014 again
>>
>>9626630
Ctrl F "jew."

0 results.

Worthless.

This is not about class anymore, you fools. It's about race. Jews used communism to create class wars to overthrow the European elites in the 19th and 20th centuries; now they're using racial communism and mass immigration to create race wars against all Europeans/whites. Upgrade your thought processes and get with the times.
>>
>ctrl+f "religion"
>0 of 0 found

That's an incomplete analysis.
>>
>>9626665
>tfw no qt Jewish gf
>>
sorry but this is pomposity to a new level. "smart people are the real elites, hyuk hyuk" no, no you really are not the elites, you're a fucking internet blogger, a nobody, there are people walking this planet with power like you would not imagine. poor people are so naive.
>>
>>9626665

jews are just regular people, dude. they have a tendency towards money because they're part of a religious cult that values family values and intellectualism. if christianity had stayed with the gnostics rather than becoming some godawful roman heathen abomination for 1500 years, then we would all be like that.

by virtue of posting here we are not exactly moral paragons. 21st century social decay affects everyone, jew, gentile, protestant, catholic, et al.
>>
>>9626695
This poster is uninformed about jewish behavior. Jews are in control of nearly all major institutions in the west now and they are the main entity promoting this moral and social decay. As I said, this is recent power they obtained after unseating the European elite / aristocracy. They are most certainly not just regular people like you and me, dude. They are nomadic, tribal parasites that actively subvert the host they live among.
>>
>>9626695
>jews are just regular people, dude. they have a tendency towards money because they're part of a religious cult that values family values and intellectualism.
These sentences contradict each other.
>if christianity had stayed with the gnostics rather than becoming some godawful roman heathen abomination for 1500 years, then we would all be like that.
Are you saying that gnosticism encourages Jewish attitudes toward material wealth and legalistic erudition?
>by virtue of posting here we are not exactly moral paragons. 21st century social decay affects everyone, jew, gentile, protestant, catholic, et al.
So since everyone is a sinner, it isn't worth pointing out particular sins? Fuck off with this bullshit.
>>
>>9626665
post reading list
>>
>>9626719
What are you looking for, amigo?
>>
>>9626630
If you liked this essay, OP, you'll also like a similar series called "Populism" written by Roger Kimball of The New Criterion. I'd post some of my own thoughts but too busy with homework at the moment.
>>
Yes, honestly this the same shit that went on during the end of the 19th century. New industry was just starting to make it's mark on the American economy leading to disruption. White working class workers, took out their anger on disenfranchised minorities for stealing their jobs instead of the owners of capital, for implementing corrupt laws and practices in capital hill. It's literally the same exact cycle we saw before
>>
>>9626630
>Is there a managerial elite
>>
File: 1450924447080.jpg (263KB, 1024x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1450924447080.jpg
263KB, 1024x1052px
>>9626760
Wow, same thing happened in ancient Rome too, it's like we're living the same day over and over again like in that fucking Bill Murray movie with the gopher
By the way what you wrote is painfully simplistic, I hope you lose the ability to write someday
>>
>>9626770
>writing an academic tier analysis on Gilded Age politics and economist on a Cambodian animu image posting forum.
Nah
>>
>>9626760
>jew feeds you narrative
>you repeat it believing it's correct and makes you sound smart
>>
>>9626729
just what you think is worth reading, i've got an open mind

what you've read to get so redpilled, what you read now, what you think other people should read now &c
>>
>>9626814
I read mostly literary fiction these days, as I did before, because I feel over the last few years of study I've for the most part learned the tribal secrets and the operational methods of the enemy not just of whites like myself, but of all people: the jew.

If you think jews are just like you and that people like me are conspiracy boogeymen, you just have to start with the Culture of Critique, or its author's website theoccidentalobserver.net . Plenty of places to branch out to from there, but that's Understanding the jew 101.
>>
>>9626807
>implying I trust the jews
Alt-right are literal retards who chimp out on brown people instead of the people who passed NAFTA. Literally useful idiot tier
>>
>>9626855
I wasn't necessarily implying you trusted them; I was implying you didn't understand them since you repeated their narrative.
>>
>>9626863
Jews are smart and are right about of lots of things. Doesn't mean they don't use this to their advantage, but the rise of nativism, robber barons, gilded age politics, labor exploitation are all well documented facts
>>
>>9626891
And again what I'm saying is that you don't understand the jewish role in the things you are again vaguely laying out.
>>
>>9626863
>>9626926
The Jews are our greatest allies though...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.