[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guides For Writing Fiction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

I want to start writing fiction. Are there any guides that give tips on writing fiction? I haven't written any kind of fiction since I was a little kid.
>>
>>9626334
look at your friends for ideas for characthers, now I don't mean walk up to them and go "durr, how do I write" but rather just pay attention to some of the stuff they do, things they like and dislike and what makes you smile about them. I have written a few short stories based on the people I know and they all loved it, even my friend who hates reading.
another good thing is just..,experience stories (movies, books, shows, etc) and take away things that you like from them (like character traits, concepts and styles of writing). last thing I'd have to say is that if you want to publish something do something interesting with your book cover (this doesn't apply to what you are asking but I'm just gushing man) seriously, so many shitty books have made sales because of they have sick ass covers (cough...hunger games...cough) and that's about it from me, no more wisdom for you.

reach for the skies partner- sheriff woody
>>
>>9626334
You want a tutorial for breathing? Fag
>>
>>9627628
cant tell if your memeing or being serious
>>
>>9626334
no, there is no "guide" to writing fiction.
there are things you can do to help yourself learn about how fiction is written, but that depends on what type you want.
like fantasy fiction, science fiction, literary fiction. what you looking to do op?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.