[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 2666.jpg (286KB, 451x650px) Image search: [Google]
2666.jpg
286KB, 451x650px
Discuss
>>
>>9625668
reddit meme
>>
>>9625668
More of a meme than IJ
>>
>>9625669
>is famous
>can't have quality
what is a classic?
>>
>>9625668
Pretty good
>>
>>9625668

Did anyone else really not enjoy moments of part five? I felt like I had to force myself through a lot of it but other than that I found it was worth it to the build up of part six.

>Tfw you'll never fuck Liz Norton
>>
>>9625668
are you brazilian by any chance? got that same companhia das letras edition
>>
marxist sudaca bullshit

why can we never discuss some white literature here
>>
>>9625942
That's the point though isn't it? At first the murders are shocking, gruesome and interesting to read about, as time goes on they all blend into one and you slowly become desensitised towards them to the point of even being somewhat bored. The murder of women becomes normalised to you throughout the part in the same way they're a normal part of life for the people of Santa Teresa.

Besides that the stuff about Klaus Haas in prison is great.
>>
Everyone has sex for hours at a time.
>>
>>9625668
great thread OP
>>
>>9626164
Though the scene with the romanian general and the countess might be one of the most erotic things i've ever read
>>
>>9626164
two pump chump, is it?
>>
>>9626177
I really liked the book it just made me insecure because i deliver in 30 minutes or less.
>>
>>9626188
It's just an hyperbole. Noone actually lasts that long and if they did it would be a torture more than anything else
>>
>>9626217
I don't think it is a metaphor. Maybe they have a lot of energy for the act and have endless free time to fuck which as a working class loser I don't. It made me class mad somehow. The whole book did. It was very nice prose though.
>>
i am still stuck at the Mexican rapes part. Just can't move on. It's a bit repetitive.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.