[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Ginny is meant to be smoking hot, right? I realize that in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: l_20.png (1MB, 1100x739px) Image search: [Google]
l_20.png
1MB, 1100x739px
So Ginny is meant to be smoking hot, right? I realize that in the movies she was so-so because her actress was very plain, but I was made to understand that in the books she's pure sex and Harry is a lucky man.
>>
>>9624212
I like women with nice buttholes
>>
>>9624212
Yeeah so-so amirite
You come off as a virgin
>>
>>9624212
Isn't she like 14 at the oldest? She's like 14 and then suddenly she's living the baby boomer dream in the last scene.
>>
File: Ginny_Weasley_(HBP_promo)_2.jpg (751KB, 2000x2637px) Image search: [Google]
Ginny_Weasley_(HBP_promo)_2.jpg
751KB, 2000x2637px
>>9624228
What the fuck, she looks nothing like this in the movies. She looks like pic related in the movies. She's got that same potato face that Sansa Stark's actress has.
>>
>>9624251
It's because she was still a kid, you fucking moron. At least you're not a pedophile, but what did you expect? She's not supposed to be hot in a movie because kids aren't supposed to be sexy. Goddammit!
>>
Ginny is really just a way for Harry to fuck Ron without it being gay.
>>
>>9624291
Fucking this.
>>
>>9624290
>kids aren't supposed to be sexy
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>9624290
But she comes off as sexy in the books, especially in Half-Blood Prince. She's only a year younger than Harry, anyway, and it's entirely normal for fifteen year old girls to start being attractive in a more adult way. That's the whole point of puberty. The point is that somebody screwed Ginny up, either the filmmakers for miscasting her or Rowling for describing her as too hot for a teenager.
>>
>>9624212
she's hot enough, probs as hot as harry is

but the reason he married her is bc he wanted to cement/officialize his bond w the weasley family
>>
File: 1496743933087.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496743933087.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
>>9624290
top kekkeroni
>>
>>9624387
So what you're saying is he doesn't actually like her.
>>
>>9624212

>second book
>Ginny has a crush on Harry
>third book
>Ginny is barely there at all
>fourth book
>Ginny is barely there at all
>fifth book
>Ginny is a huge slut
>sixth book
>lol Ginny and Harry were in love all along

What did Rowling mean by this?
>>
>>9624861
She's a terrible author, what did you expect?
>>
>>9624245
Shes 17 in the last book
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.