[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

French people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Bac-francais.jpg (9KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
Bac-francais.jpg
9KB, 240x180px
Any frenchies passing the bac on the 15th?
Any frenchies who already passed their bac?
Stories to share?
Favorite authors?
>>
underage b&
>>
>>9619916
I'm 20 actually.
>>
>>9619923
>BAC
>20
literal retard b&
>>
>>9619929
>xdd "b&"
>He thinks that talking about literature related topics on a literary board has anything to do with age

Please stop posting now.
>>
I live in Italy,22,I'll be doing the BAC soon with together with the Italian exams..wish me luck cuz im bad at french
>>
What the fuck is this Euro shit you're asking about? In the real world (America) we put letters in the proper alphabetical order when reciting the alphabet.
>>
>>9620045
KEK
>>
>>9620043
Really?
What are you studying currently?
Ronsard's poems? Balzac's work?
>>
>>9620056
its sad the way french lit is taught here; every author from moliere to camus is done very superficially. it goes like: life,main works;of which we read only les extraits. Sad to say we do it only for the language,we are a linguistical branch after all. Done 5 years of this shit just to realize I should've chosen another school,at least I can remedy with university and pursue my lit calling.
>>
>>9620056
what about you?
i guess french lit is taught better just like the italian one here right?
>>
>>9620094
>>9620126
In France you have to study 4 main subjects that can come up in the Bac ( Poetry, Novels, Theatre, and Argumentation )
Basically there are 4 main extracts in each subject that you need to know very well, and 4 more complementary, they're taught really weirdly, i remember it was just like listening to a prof recite wikipedia articles.
I had so many questions i just looked up the authors and works alone, done my own research and came up with my own interpertations eventually.
>>
>>9620155
At least you guys make it more interesting.
If you studied things on your own cuz you like them the exam should be a piece of cake 4 ya,no worries.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.