[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks ur sexual revolution* heh.. nothing personel kid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: michel houellebecq.jpg (38KB, 534x561px) Image search: [Google]
michel houellebecq.jpg
38KB, 534x561px
*blocks ur sexual revolution*
heh.. nothing personel kid
>>
>>9619374
>intentionally making an non-photogenic selfie
This kid is just wallowing in his own filth.
>>
How do I start with Houellebecq?
>>
>>9619409
don't, you will become depressed
>>
>>9619409
The Elementary Particles
>>
>>9619377
That's not even a selfie
>>9619409
Extension du domaine de la lutte or Les Particules élémentaires are good places to start
>>
>>9619409
Possibilities of an Island or Soumission imo
>>
>>9619436
Submission is a bad place to start I think.
Itll give off the impression Houellebecq is a political writer when its really a backdrop concern for him
>>
>>9619447
>Itll give off the impression Houellebecq is a political writer

I strongly disagree, his criticisms of western spiritual bankruptcy are almost heavy-handed in that novel.
>>
>>9619374
If he were to shave his head he'd probably look better. He's got an aesthetically shaped head and he'd look significantly cleaner. Not that I think he wants to.
>>
>>9619409
go in chronological order

>>9619377
no, he's trying to look like Celine
>>
>>9619447
>>9619453
if you think Soumission is more over than Elementary Particles I really don't know what to say.

>>9619513
looks like he's been doing better lately
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91SniVEEH7U
>>
>>9620048
I'm somewhat disappointed that I don't find him repulsive once he's in motion.
>>
What's his endgame?
>>
uuuuuuuuuuhhh
>>
>>9619426
>not putting titles in the language you are talking in
is there anything more pseud than this?
>>
>>9620259
Nope. One of my friends does it all the time, pisses me off to no end.
>Dude have you seen L'annee derniere a Marienbad?
It always makes him sound like an idiot. Doesn't even speak French.
>>
>>9619374
>posing for this photo for so many different takes that the cigarette placed 'just-so' in his hand has burned that way
I like Houellebecq, but this is some next-level curated brooding. Fake and gay.
>>
>>9619374
>michel houellebecq
So what happened to this guy's face? Is he sick or something?
>>
>>9620259
not him but sorry

Dude, have you read "Whatever?"

There, you fucking happy? Enjoy your shit-tier translations.
>>
>>9620289
you're like a character straight out of Nejimakitori Kuronikuru
>>
>>9620214
Estrogen pills are bad for you.
>>
>>9620259
>reading translations
Fucking anglos I swear
>>
>shit tier translations

from what i heard some actually manage to improve on houllebecqs style, anyway unlike so often memed celine this is a very weird hill for ITT frogs to die on
>>
>>9620269
He's french
>>
>>9619409
The elementary particles
>>
>>9619374
>Le author with a cigarette pose

How contrived. Sad!
>>
>>9619374
Everything but The Map and the Territory is great.
>>
>>9620810
*Platform
>>
>>9619409
Publication order desu
>>
>>9620810

The Map and the Territory was my favourite. Very funny
>>
>>9619374
Houellebecq is just a bitter fucking virgin. The sexual revolution has been great for men.
>>
>>9619374
Atomised (The Elementary Particles) is a legitimately solid book to be quite honest with you. It made me think, confirmed my biases, AND let me masturbate to hebephillic scenes. I say this without a hint of irony. Atomised is the thinking man's book.
>>
>>9622938
This is probably bait but people who unironically hold this opinion makes me mad. Even if the sexual revolution was good for people in general, Houellebecq can only write about what he knows, and what he knows is the negative side of it
>>
>>9622938
>X is just Y
>muh reductionism
The true hallmark of a pseud.
>>
>>9623631
Houellebecq is also known to have had quite a few love affairs in his life. His work revolves around the frustration at the lack of possibility of love not sex
>>
>>9619409
Order doesn't matter with him unless you're writing a thesis about his development.
>>
>>9619422
this and after finishing it you should read Possibility of an island
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.