[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please recommend me a good book about big guys for me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

Can someone please recommend me a good book about big guys for me?
>>
>>9615846
There aren't any, nobody wants books about or written by lard asses
>>
>>9615846
The Dark Knight Rises novelization.
>>
You should read the Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz. The title character is a fatass bumbling through life trying to get laid, but the novel is more about Dominican culture and Oscar's family. It's really funny but sobering at the same time.
>>
File: Santa-Claus-Unveiled.jpg (55KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Santa-Claus-Unveiled.jpg
55KB, 460x276px
>>
>>9615846
Blood Meridian
A huge guy
For someone like you
>>
>>9615846
Anything by G.K. Chesterton.
>>
>>9615846
Gulliver's Travels
>>
>>9615846
what obese man made that picture lmao
>>
>>9615846
Wanderer, by Sterling Hayden. He was a big guy. Bigger than life
>>
>>9615846
obviously you idiots haven't suggested the perfect book. confederacy of dunces
>inb4 muh valve
i personally think the book is a trashy motley of caricatures revolving round a big maladjusted fatass.
>>
DOCTOR LOVECRAFT, I'M R.E.H.
>>
>>9616050
Beautiful
>>
>>9615846
I think I read a book called "One Fat Summer" by Robert Lipsyte a loooong time ago. It's definitely a young adult book (nothing too complex in the plot), but it deals a lot with bodily insecurities. I remember it being quite effective on that measure.
>>
>>9616105
Conan is a big guy.
>>
>>9615846
Henry IV pt 1&2

>why dost thou converse with that trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that roasted Manningtree ox with pudding in his belly, that reverend vice, that grey iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?

>Thou art so fat-witted, with drinking of old sack, and unbuttoning thee after supper, and sleeping upon benches after noon, that thou hast forgotten to demand that truly which thou wouldst truly know.
>>
File: 1451134041185-1.png (78KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451134041185-1.png
78KB, 500x800px
>>9615846
>>
>>9615928
Der Fledermausmann?
>>
>>9615846
One Fat Englishman (Kingsly Amis)
Boswell's Life of Johnson
>>
>>9615846
>>9615875
>>
File: baal-pteor.jpg (11KB, 158x319px) Image search: [Google]
baal-pteor.jpg
11KB, 158x319px
>>9616183
For you
>>
>>9615846
>Missing the Goliath Saga
>this fucking new
Tell me, anon, have you been rooting for David, too, you fucking illiterate rooty-poo?
>>
>>9616439
Oh yes, this for sure

>MUH VALVE
>>
My diary DAY SUE
>>
War And Peace, Pierre is a big guy.
>>
File: IMG_0024.jpg (42KB, 301x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
42KB, 301x488px
>>
>>9615846
Was getting poor recommendations part of your plan?
>>
Fat Lenny and the Island of Tropical Women
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.