[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Characters that need to die NASTENKA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

ITT: Characters that need to die
NASTENKA
>>
>>9615465
Fucking Dolokhov
>>
>>9615508
needs to be decapitated by a screaming cannonball..
>>
Sadly, Sidney Carton. I cannot close that book without feeling as if I'm bringing the blade down on his neck. Was this intended? Wouldn't surprise me. Dickens was THAT kind of artist, plebs.
>speaking of decapitation
>>
Prince Myschkin
>>
>>9615579
Ouch
>>
>>9615598
what?

that cunt is the prototype of the jumped-up, entitled little prick of an SJW with suicidal compassionate tendencies, like that fuck up in Sweden or wherever who got assraped by a rapefugee - and who forgives him because of > muh refugee.

Execution by firing squad - there's no time for torture when disposing of this dangerous filth.
>>
>>9615610
You realize he's essentially Christ, right?
>>
>>9615619
exactly
>>
>>9615621
Well then! Youre at one with the World. No prob.
xo
Satana
>>
>>9615637
listen up Mother Teresa, you realise you're in the wrong thread right?
>>
>>9615465
Razumikhin
>>
>>9615465
Socrates before he corrupts the youth.
>>
>>9615619
spoiler: the J-man gets it at the end of the Bible, christ-anon
>>
>>9615653
Don't make-uh me lafff.
Or do.
What do I care?
With respect to the NT Death needs to die...
There's a better contribution than any of which youre capable, bucko.
>>
>>9615788

>mors janua vitæ

tell you what Paddy, I'll send your regards to your Sweet Baba Jay when I pass him out, that's a promise.
>>
Anna Karenina
>>
>>9615825
Cute Latin tag. But why bother with Latin, proddy? Shouldn't you be reading Tillich 'in the original' or something far less imaginative?
>>
File: Ted.jpg (14KB, 292x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ted.jpg
14KB, 292x400px
>>9615867
I read Sanskrit in the original, potato-muncher.

haven't you got daily communion to go to or something?
>>
>>9615898
Well, if ((you read Sanskrit then it is necessarily 'in the original' -but perhaps what was meant was something like 'I have read the Mahabhatata in Sanskrit, Mary Elizabeth Dominique Diane, therefore I am' ?
???
t. nothing personal (pun intended, gringo)
>>
>>9616002
>Dominique?

I knew I 'd heard that name somewhere before - vid related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO7cD6qmydo

[also check her backstory, you'll be edified, Mick]
>>
>>9615465
LEAVE NASTENKA ALONE
>>
Since this is the new Russian literature thread I would like to point out Kirilov didn't deserve it
>>
>>9616056
Also, Petya's death was as heart-wrenching as any young child's in Dickens, if not more so.
>>
>>9615465

White Nights Nastenka right?

Yeah I wanted her to get run over by a car.
>>
>>9615465
Alyosha. fucking precious faggot. He almost fell in love with that creepy little underaged cripple girl.
>>
>>9615465
i was about to write "that girl from white nights" because i didn't remember her name, then i discovered we were talking about the same cunt
>>
>>9616940
Hahaha, I'm happy if she's happy... r-right guys?!
>>
>>9615686
kek
>>
>>9615619
Jesus: another literary character that needed a good death.
>>
>>9615465
Nastinka
>there anon, ended her fucking life

What more can I do for you faggots this fine evening?
>>
The King
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.