[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greentext Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Sick Baudrillard.jpg (20KB, 415x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sick Baudrillard.jpg
20KB, 415x250px
We should all appreciate this literary form native to 4chan. Post anything /lit/-related. But please: do it in greentext
>>
>>9614981
>be me
>with my strange choice of adjectives
>be you
>with your muscular teeth and clock-wise vagina
>>
>
fuck you shitposter
>
>>
>sentence fragments with memes in them
>>
>>9614981
>boipussy 4 life
>>
>>9614986
>cranks clockwork wind-up vagina
>tick tick tick
>ash that's better
>>
I can't stand greentext to be honest. It's always used as a cliche.

>
Blacktext has much more value
>
>>
>>9615676
Blacktext without greentext is just text.
>>
>>9614981
Why is Baudrillard's animorph also Baudrillard lol (you think this line is blacktext but it is actually green, as in spoken in novice tones)
>>
I feel like this ties in to the art of the shitpost. Shitposting lies somewhere between poetry and performance art. The snappy prose of greentext only serves as one method which the shitposter employs.

However shitposting is not really the method, whether via text, greentext, image or webm. Truly shitposting is about the feeling and performance. As such a shitposting is more than calling someone a fag on /pol/. No the truly the great shitposts happen on the less travelled boards. One must lurk, perhaps for 6 months, maybe a year and get the feel of the board culture. Understand its subtle memes, likes and dislikes, its strange byelaws. I would argue that when one has gained this insight and become a member of the board, can one truly shitpost. Of course through it is seen that shitposting is not a rigidly determined activity, it is fleeting and ephemeral thing. One scrolls through threads absentmindedly , when suddenly inspiration flashes like a diamond in the sun. A chance has come, and suddenly a divine flash of inspiration from the logos strikes you as you begin to type. It is here that one becomes an actor and takes upon the role required for the shitpost to work. That intimate board knowledge is put to use as sentences are crafted to rile, fustrate and amuse.

Then the waiting begins. A new post, someone has ignored you and continued the conversation. a couple more. If you are luck you will have attracted the attention of another shitposter and thus a glorious dance begins. As you verbal tango continues you will begin to draw in others until suddenly the entire thread has become a waltz in the library, with the librarian op shaking their head in dismay.

The shitpost is a fleeting thing, and before the day is out it will have dissipated into the bowels of the archive to be discarded. Perhaps if you are fortunate some kindred soul will have recognized your effort and preserved your effort in a screenshot which is dug out of musty subfolders occasionally. But the shitpost will always stay with you as something to cherish. You may be at work, on the train or in bed when the memory comes flooding back , filling you with a warm glow and leavy a wry smile on your face.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.