[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>amazon 1 star review >it's too complicated and boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1330664960785.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1330664960785.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>amazon 1 star review
>it's too complicated and boring
>>
>>9612790
Reviews like that should be illegal.
>>
File: dannygirl.png (27KB, 945x162px) Image search: [Google]
dannygirl.png
27KB, 945x162px
A Canticle for Leibowitz
>>
>>9612790
>nothing happens! ugh
>>
>>9612790
This type of review single handedly disproves aesthetic and moral relativism.
>>
>>9613005
>This story is full of words!!!
Whenever I see someone complain about lack of plot I immediately dismiss them as a pseud. It's the single biggest red flag. I remember reading one star reviews of Winesburg, Ohio the other day where this girl argued that it was boring because none of the stories related to each other and there was no plot. She apparently missed the fact that George Willard was present and played a part in nearly every story. I visibly cringed. My favorite part was when she said that it's bad because it's more like a bunch of short stories than a book. Tfw it literally is a collection of short stories.

I really have no idea why these people even read to begin with. They clearly don't like or enjoy literature.
>>
>>9613139
But the book is literally called Something Happened.
>>
File: IMG_3865.jpg (30KB, 487x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3865.jpg
30KB, 487x393px
>negative review
>it's by a FUCKING WOMAN
>she hated the book because she hated the protagonist
>>
>>9612790
>1 star review
>It's some kindlefaggot complaining about the formatting
>>
>yelp one star restaurant review
>woman ass blasted because shes a fat pleb and the hot hostess looked down her nose at her
>food was great, but...
>>
>>9614489
i've left 1-star reviews for shitty service. wrong orders and other mistakes, that kind of stuff i can forgive. but when the server is being a dick is something else. i'll leave a bad review and no tip.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.