[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: l_etranger_albert_camus.jpg (45KB, 331x501px) Image search: [Google]
l_etranger_albert_camus.jpg
45KB, 331x501px
Was it autism?
>>
It was the system
>>
I think it was the Sun.
>>
>>9608488
Your autism? Yes.
>>
>in class studying The Stranger
>Prof explains that it was intended as a critique of attitudes toward mental health and developmental disabilities at the time
>Camus wanted us to be enraged that Meursault never got the help he needed
>>
>>9608491
It was the lie of multiculturalism
>>
File: 1479087165732.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479087165732.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>dude just fucking murder people for no reason it's okay life is meaningless, bro!
>>
>>9608529

it's kinda this, but sprinkled with some mental disorder
>>
>>9608522
That's what I thought. Obviously the dude was fucked up. But there's something to be said that he spent years drifting through life and being successful at it.
>>
Why do people say he was fucked up?
He was an honest man who saw that life goes wherever it goes. He just does things the way they come.
The nigger tried to kill hies friend.
He walked there, saw the danger and activated fight instead of flight modus.
>>
>>9609466
i really enjoy the posts where people explicitly say that they have autism
>>
>>9608488
He had a gf, I dont think it was autism
>>
>>9609466
This
I didn't even notice that something might be wrong with him until he shot the damn arab.

Mersault did nothing wrong
>>
>>9609472
Brainlet detected.
Seriously what is so fucking bad about his behaviour.
Every day people get shot. And just consider the circumstances. The friend, the hot weather, the sun. Once the first shot put him to the ground he just had activated the killer modus and couldnt help but shoot another few times.

Of course it is bad but it is definitely not some fucking menatlly ill crazy fucked up thing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.