[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw getting gangstalked again >keep taking different routes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1447887381530.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1447887381530.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>tfw getting gangstalked again
>keep taking different routes to the library to avoid them
>twriting my novel at the library as usual when a guy stands outside looking in at me while talking on his phone
>leave and barge his shoulder as I walk past him
>he shouts "hey what the fuck kid?"
>freak out and jog home
>enter my room and there's a copy of the Bible open on my bed

Are there any books on how to survive gangstalking? Outside my window right now there's a guy walking his dog along my street and I've seen him do this literally every couple of days for weeks now. The fucking gangstalker. I am being FUCKING gangstalked here andit needs to STOP.
>>
That sounds pretty fucking intense. What kind of gang? Anyway lotsa good resources online. Check this out.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+treat+paranoid+delusions
>>
>>9608077
Is this bait?
>>
I have bad news for you, frogposter
>>
Fucking snap pictures dumbass. Evidence is the only thing that matters. Gather it and they get nervous, have decisive evidence and they'll shit themselves. Litigate, dumbass.
>>
The DSM-5 has a great part on gangstalking; it's located under "paranoid personality disorder". I'm not sure if they have anything on frogposting though. Perhaps they'll add it in the next edition.
>>
>>9608077
Assuming you're actually being gangstalked you need to learn how to throw a punch.
>>
>>9608097
Kek.
>>
>>9608077
Stalingrad by Antony Beevor.

Those stalkers have no idea whatsoever what went on in Stalingrad. Although I can in no way compare my struggle reading it with that of the Red Army, it has been a very big read.
>>
>>9608077
Beat their ass, anon.
>>
>>9608077
dude, are you reviewbrah?
>>
There's this thing called "Palis". They are the ones you should talk to about this situation.
>>
>>9608077
Throw your feces at the guy with the dog. Gangstalkers don't like that and he might leave.
>>
>>9608164
Fuck polis, the great worm lives
>>
>>9608077
>Outside my window right now there's a guy walking his dog along my street and I've seen him do this literally every couple of days for weeks now.
is the dog in on it? is he the mastermind?
>>
>>9608077
I have bad news for you Kevin.
>>
>>9608097
It's called the DSM-V kek
>>
>>9608077
Go to /k/ and ask them about what is the best way to kill your stalkers.

Also record manifesto and upload it on youtube before you go out. Don't forget to share - sharing is caring.
>>
>>9608420
they switched (rightly so I think you'll agree) to peaceful arabic numerals
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.