[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I write a good suicide note?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 210.png (333KB, 419x600px) Image search: [Google]
210.png
333KB, 419x600px
How do I write a good suicide note?
>>
>>9606618
Notes are for fags
Killing yourself without giving a reason is much more dignified
>>
File: bc8af8a7f85bff6244303aaaed6254db.jpg (306KB, 1200x770px) Image search: [Google]
bc8af8a7f85bff6244303aaaed6254db.jpg
306KB, 1200x770px
>>
Don't commit suicide senpai, killing yourself is not dignified.
>>
Leave behind your masterpieces. Short stories, Poems, unfinished novels. Stuff them under your mattress, into your cabinets, everywhere. Then get drunk fill your pockets with stones and jump into a river.
>>
church van
assisted on the
interstate in white and
grey matter splatters
>>
My diary desu
>>
>>9606633
Die with dignity, in the hospital, as someone wipes your ass.
>>
>>9606626
fpbp. notes are hardly good enough. the reason should be obvious: the ennui of existing in the absence of God. suicide is for people who did not complete a satisfactory individuation. i'm mid-30s but for damn sure going to go out my own way when i'm old and useless.

that said, don't kys op. keep at it.
>>
Mention the Jew
>>
>>9606618
Master the Heroic couplet first and then use it to write a long didactic poem about why you're committing suicide. It's the least you could do to write something memorable when you die.
>>
>>9606618
>disappearing/reappearing ink
>if they don't throw the paper away they'll freak the fuck out when they see it eerily appear one day
>>
>>9606701
>make sure to use the most dated form and write the worst type of poem!
>>
>>9606618
Introduction and cause for suicide
Reason for suicide method
Special mentions (people who you like and people who made you want to kill yourself)
Last wishes and mythical quests to send your loved ones on/a spiritual journey of discovery of the after life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.