[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously though, what did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Seriously though, what did he mean by this?
>>
He meant that topping from the bottom is the ultimate path to enlightenment
>>
>>9605775
Stop shitting up the board with this thread. You really don't know, you consult Dr. Gregory Sadler.
>>
this is the only philosophy book ive ever walked away from thinking i didnt understand shit but what i read in the SEP and promised myself to come back to it. its rough
>>
It isn't as much as it is itself and what it also isn't, being unwhole and through unbeing it comes so ever close to wholebeing ad infinitum.
>>
>>9605775
Geez. He was 35\36 and his best bud had been publishing philosophical monuments from his earliest 20's. Also, he had gotten some bitch pregnant and Napoleon was bearing down on Jena.. Fuck! He had to do something!
The Phenomenology was the result.
>>
>>9605775

its an exploration of how consciousness is developed through dialectical logic which prepares the consciousness to explore the science of logic, nature, and spirit, ultimately obtaining absolute knowledge and returning to pure being in its most immediate form.

yovel wrote a book about this book's preface.
>>
>>9605775
I don't know
>>
>>9605784
not far off. thats a sublation through a constructive contradiction.
>>
>>9605991
Was Hegel the only Chad German philosopher?
>>
>>9605775
IT'S FAUST PART I AND II IN PHILOSOPHICAL FORM

WESTERN MIND REVEALED

GOD IS A HEGELIAN FAUSTIAN IDEALIST
>>
>>9606014
Arguably. Hamann was a demon but as teeny as Pope-- a kind of impossibly wrought De Maistre whom even Goethe, a total Chad, venerated... Wittgenstein came from serious money and got in fistfights but alas was Austrian, and lived out most of his professional life in England so cannot honestly be figured in the mix....
So yes. Hegel for a momentous philosophical moment became (for all time) German Philosophy's //ONE// God-tier Chad.
>>
>>9605775
B-but I learned on /lit/ last week that this was the Protestant Commedia!
>>
>>9606027

kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.