[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I live a beautiful life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: The_Town,_1903.jpg (2MB, 1687x3025px) Image search: [Google]
The_Town,_1903.jpg
2MB, 1687x3025px
How do I live a beautiful life?
>>
>>9599624
SUSPEND THE ETHICAL AND AESTHETIC LIFE
>>
>>9599624
You can start by removing your partner's dick from your behind
>>
>>9599638
explain, you possible genius-madman
>>
kill something yourself and there from learn to appreciate life
>>
Step 1: be attractive
Step 2: have attractive, well-adjusted but friends
Step 3: now that you're attractive almost nothing is expected of you societally so if you are even remotely intelligent you'll be god-tier

easy
>>
Start taking psychedelics
>>
by crafting a life that's in harmony with your values. so, know your values, formulate goals based on them and then live every day in a way that makes you feel like you got a bit closer to that goal when you go to bed. ta-da!
>>
Here's some advice, OP:

1. Stop trying to get laid and learn to love yourself. Now, don't be an arrogant prick, but having a self-love and being a person you yourself can respect is important. The love and respect you have for yourself will most assuredly waver, but always keep their importance in mind.

2. Value love, tradition, piety, friendship, and family. Don't just go looking for a bunch of people to hang out with. Groups are fun but keep in mind that a single profound friendship is worth more.

3. Find a woman you believe would make a good mother to your children. Someone you can build and share a life with. Approach her, don't be an pussy or an idiot. Be strong, respectful, somewhat clean.

4. Take 150 micrograms of LSD, go to the park where no one will bother you. Think about your shortcomings, your childhood, your family, what has brought you here today.

5. Be aesthetic. Learn to dress. Doesn't have to be expensive, just put in some effort and look pleasing. Put together a nice room, collect some nice books. Aim for the aesthetically sublime.

6. Be quiet and reflect often.

7. Always aspire to be a good man.
>>
>>9600104
Yes, perhaps living in harmony with ones values is true happiness.

>>9600171
That's beautifully put, thank you.
>>
>>9599624
good friends
good sex
good food
good music
enough money
>>
>>9599624
destroy all resentment within yourself
liberate yourself from "ressentiment"
>>
>>9600235
Good guide for living a shallow life.
>>
Have taste.
>>
>>9599624
Imagine the wisdom and understanding you and your family can obtain though self-imposed homelessness.
>>
>>9600258
Those are the base requirements you can do more meaningful things on top of that but keep on lying to yourself and meditating.
>>
Do something
>>
>>9600284
brb canceling my rental agreement
>>
>>9599624
Stop wanting things
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.