[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who is the literary equivalent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

who is the literary equivalent?
>>
who was that like....frat guy who wrote those dumb bro-joke kinda books? I forget his name, don't care enough to look him up.

He got made fun of a lot on O&A because he came on and told an obviously fake and unfunny story.
>>
>>9599235
do you unironically like opie and anthony and not stern?
>>
File: images.jpg (75KB, 700x1080px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
75KB, 700x1080px
>>9599220
>>
>>9599382
hes a lot wackier, at least he used to be. watching some vids from the 90s its shocking how outrageous the shit would be now
>>
File: images.jpg (27KB, 431x648px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
27KB, 431x648px
>>9599392
>>
File: Download.jpg (5KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
5KB, 186x186px
>>
>>9599220
Bukowski only Bukowski is more depressing and less funny
Actually Howard is getting depressing and unfunny too now he's getting old and low energy.
Yeah Bukowski
>>
>>9599375
They're both shit. What the fuck happened to Stern.

Making them all wear shirts, everything is obvoiusly scripted (at least they used to be subtle about it), talks about the Hamptons all the time and his shitty celeb friends, boringly PC, the fucking cats and Beth, boring interviews.

Is Artie dead yet?
>>
Who else here /beet/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-z94tyU-Eo
>>
it's too bad howard stern bet his career on that idiotic satellite radio bullshit and is now totally irrelevant, he could have rode the redpill wave to the sky
>>
>>9599235

Tucker Max
>>
>>9599375
Stern was alright...he got really repetitive and boring eventually, then artie came along and carried the show. After artie left, the show is garbage.

O&A was hands down better, but it doesn't really matter anymore as they broke up and all their individual shows are garbage, besides Chip's podcast.

So Stern is terrible and has been phoning it in for years, and O&A is nonexistent. Not sure where there's rivalry anymore.
>>
obviously phillip roth
>>
>>9599220
>>9599235
>>9599375
>>9599382
>>9599826
Who's even considered a radio DJ for those with elite tastes?
>>
>>9600653

I dunno, probably nobody at this point. Radio is dead.
>>
>>9599837
who me
>>
File: Imus.jpg (107KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Imus.jpg
107KB, 600x450px
>>9600653
>>
>>9600653
these people are all Stern fans. the things they complain about aren't observable on the surface and are changes you'd only notice if you've listened for years.
>>
>>9600581
stern is great once in a while. if you listen to him regularly it gets pretty boring hearing him try to get some celebrity to talk about how much money they make
>>
>>9599375
Opie and Anthony = 4chan
Stern = Reddit
>>
>>9600791
ive never listened to them. i used to think gavin mcinnes was funny when he was still doing the dos and donts at vice so i checked out his radio show once on the anthony podcast network. he's a complete clown now obsessed with politics, but anthony seemed decently interesting. any eps of their old show you want to post?

>>9600646
just because his shit is sexual?

>>9599888
hadnt thought of this faggot in a long time. tucker max and maddox always remind me of plebs trying to show me videos in the middle school computer lab on break.com after smoking weed

/blog
>>
>>9600820
>any eps of their old show you want to post?

Any of their shit with Louis CK is gold to me.
I can't stand McInnes, I think he's an alt-right nu-male up his own ass
>>
>>9600820
>ive never listened to them. i used to think gavin mcinnes was funny when he was still doing the dos and donts at vice so i checked out his radio show once on the anthony podcast network. he's a complete clown now obsessed with politics, but anthony seemed decently interesting. any eps of their old show you want to post?

Dude...there's hundreds of hours of their stuff available. Them with louis ck is great....the snake in the ass one that was his first ep was amazing. All like 130 patrice o'neal episodes were amazing. Jim jefferies is great on the show too, rich vos gets the job done.

The show btw, is basically The anthony and Jimmy and standup comedian in studio that day show. Opie always has been kind of a non-factor.
>>
>>9599826
>Is Artie dead yet?

Getting there...

He has relapses all the time. At the time he says he just had one drink and immediately went to a meeting. Then months later he admits he started doing heroin and spend a month shacked up with some prostitute snorting powder all day. He admits to that happening like twice a year....So i'm guessing it happens at least 4.

His books are great too. I really and dumbfounding how he's still alive, after Farley and Belushi died so young.
>>
>>9600828
he wasnt always like that at all. hes changed
>>
>>9600581
Show's gahbage what is it a dumpstah or sumpthin?
Tsssss
>>
>>9601061
opie just gets in the way
>>
>>9599847
desu it maid him virtually a billionaire:O
>>
>>9600791
THIS

O&A was like stern for alt right school shooters
>>
>>9599847
>could've rode the redpill
>(((Stern)))
>being this bluepilled
>>
>>9600653
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/entitled-opinions-about-life-and-literature/id81415836?mt=2

The age of the DJ is over, podcasts>
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.