[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How cn I understand Hegel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: brainlet.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
brainlet.png
10KB, 645x773px
How cn I understand Hegel?
>>
>>9596675
the greeks, unironically
>>
Marcuse's two books on Hegel, Taylor's two books, Robert Brandom, Robert Pippin, Zizek's criticisms of Brandom and Pippin
>>
>>9596675
Ask /pol/. They know all about the 'Hegelian dialectic'

>the future you face is one of robots doing production and you as nothing more than a potential threat, at best valuable as a mind controlled zombie in a hegelian dialectic, pitted against your neighbor - cheaper than bothering to assassinate you after all
>that sounds exactly like the hegelian dialectic; no matter what happens israel is the good guy.
israel should be gassed.
>The globalist's social engineers must be very proud of themselves. They had to push the hegelian dialectic to the extreme, but it's starting to work..

Last three replies containing 'Hegelian dialectic' on /pol/. kek
>>
File: 1477594735950.jpg (52KB, 501x587px) Image search: [Google]
1477594735950.jpg
52KB, 501x587px
By pursuing a masters in philosophy.
>>
Read him
Its not that hard, he even uses examples fairly frequently
>>
>>9596688
Jesus, they cant be serious
>>
>>9596675
You don't.

You see, the "humanities" is a collection of fake stuff that was opined about before the industrial revolution (the only human breakthrough that ever mattered, along with the empirical science that has under-girded it). Rome was a joke compared to the society and knowledge base we now have.

The most important Greeks, by far, were Euclid and Archimedes, with nobody else coming close in importance. Plato, Socrates, and Aristotle are jokes who couldn't prove anything nor build anything.

The same is to be said of somebody like Hegel, along with Sterner and Marx. Marx actually made more concrete predictions about economics and humanity, and was proven embarrassingly wrong after we learned of basic genetics and after the development of the "economy" as we know it via the steam engine. They were otherwise mystics, secular monks who thrived in an era where the vast majority of technology could be explained in less than 10 minutes.

Do you really think Hegel said anything that approaches becoming verifiable or falsifiable, let alone correct in his word salad ramblings that came at the dawn of the industrial revolution and which didn't concern any science or mathematics? Come now.
>>
>>9596716
>Global warming/climate change (or whatever they're calling it today) is a hoax in the sense that it is NOT man-made (like they say it is). Earth has been going through NATURAL CYCLES of warming and cooling SINCE ITS BIRTH. The Milankovitch cycles are related to these cycles of global warming and global cooling. Furthermore, ALL of the planets in the Solar System are warming up right now. This does NOT mean that pollution does not exist, because it DOES. I am NOT pro-pollution. In fact, I am VERY ANTI-POLLUTION. It's just that I REALISE that a carbon tax is NOT going to stop pollution (and so do they). Free energy exists EVERYWHERE IN UNLIMITED QUANTITIES (like Tesla said) and it is COMPLETELY CLEAN. They are using global warming/climate change as a way to further their globalist agenda to establish a single planetary government. Remember: Global 'problems' require global 'solutions'. This is the Hegelian dialectic on a global scale. Not only do they want a single planetary government, but they also want to DE-INDUSTRIALISE THE WORLD via their global warming/climate change SCAM. Don't fall for it.

There are thousands of these. How much Hegel do you think they've read?

>His solution isn't a solution at all. It's a ploy. Terrorism exists because of the people who use this one thing to control everything. The Hegelian Dialectic.
>It's all about cause and effect and hiding the source of the cause, anon. The hegelian dialectic. They create the problem(in secret). The problem builds and builds til the people demand action. Then, they provide the solution.
>The NWO create and maintain a Hegelian dialectic between Zionism and Islam. The synthesis goal is a new, one world religion that combines the worst aspects of both, in order to truly destroy humanity.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.