[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Books for this feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Books for this feel?
>>
infinite jest desu
>>
My man I always recognized this in myself but never knew it was a classified complex and now I feel more hopeless about it so thanks a bunch.
>>
>>9595354
my diary senpai
>>
>>9595389
His diary desu
>>
>>9595354
watch taxi driver, the two female characters represent the complex and the way that travis sees them is the reason why he can't behave "normally" around them. It's not a book but it is a great movie that will give you that feel.
>>
>>9595354
>not wanting to turn the madonnas into whores and the whores into madonnas
Freud was a pleb
>>
I have the first symptom but not the others. I'd never want to be with a whore.
>>
>>9597025
This is literally the whole conundrum. You're restricted to only going after angels. You're getting cock blocked. Y your own brain!
>>
>>9597012
>>>not wanting to turn the madonnas into whores
this>>9597012
>and the whores into madonnas
>
but not this
>>
>>9597012
>Freud
>not Fraud
wasted opportunity.
>>
>>9595354
"I got strippers in my life, but they virgins to me."

-Aubrey "Drake" Graham
>>
Darconville's Cat
>>
Pamela, or Virtue Rewarded
Justine, or the Misfortunes of Virtue
Juliette, or Vice Amply Rewarded

Also I think the protagonist of Butcher's Crossing is unable to form an emotional bond due to this but I might he remembering that wrong.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.