[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Illusion of Fairness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1490387370689.jpg (380KB, 1024x939px) Image search: [Google]
1490387370689.jpg
380KB, 1024x939px
We want to believe that there is a certain prospect in thereby there is worth in it. This is like the concept of Existentialism or rather Absurdism in Camus’ view. That since everything is ephemeral and one does not possess of afterlife (accord to him), that it is a waste of effort to simply do anything. We, humans, stand in the perspective unlike the following apropos. Thus, we believe in the concept of Formalism to the periphery of jurisprudence. That now we should look towards Ascriptivism, for which one is liable for a conduct solely because they committed it and under societal consensus it is seen as fallacious and erroneous. This is found under the study of Methodological Behaviorism, this depicts how one’s internal state depends on their status and identity in society, we choose to be unique, and take the steps to it, much like it is auspicious to us in the future. We fight for what we belief, and thus become an authentic individual filled with ingenuity. Those individuals is what we laud, and the followers come are those less reputable and not the aboriginal ones. This is the theory that Kierkegaard proposed, how one in terms of their psychological and theological stance can act differently and uniquely, sui generis. The antecedent and the latter of working towards your goal, enduring all predicaments and becoming a genuine and authentic individual for which succumbs to international attention. This is what is surmounted to, a body of social justice all initiated by the pyramid conceived and postulated by Kierkegaard, Kierkegaardism.
>>
This is profound
>>
>>9590259
Vocabulary Word Salad: The Post
>>
But op, why is she holding Lolita
>>
Is this computer-generated?
>>
>>9590259
In English doc
>>
>>9590295
She's someone whose parent/s took many knowingly borderline sexually provocative photos of for the Internet a few years ago. Russian, I think. I wouldn't recommend researching it.
>>
Can any with knowledge on philosophy enlighten me on this?
>>
>>9590259
Reads like something someone ran back and forth through Google translate a thousand times.
>>
ITT: Can't understand basic vocabulary
>>
>>9590435
fuck you
>>
>>9590259
pseud
>>
>>9590314
dutch actually
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.