[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you faggots actually expect me to read this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Wealthofnation.png (383KB, 400x592px) Image search: [Google]
Wealthofnation.png
383KB, 400x592px
>1260 pages
>Written in 1776
>"entry level"
Where should someone actually start with political science if they're recreationally studying it? This is worse than the "start with the greeks" meme
>>
Das Kapital
>>
>>9580160
Really? should I go ask on /his?
>>
>>9580123
So you don't actually care about learning political science?
>>
>>9580234
Not enough to dedicate that much time on single work. Like I said it's recreational
>>
>>9580284
>>9580220
>>9580123
>americans
what did you hope to achieve from this post? 'cause all you did is embarrass yourself.
>>
File: 1477223397354.png (168KB, 347x270px) Image search: [Google]
1477223397354.png
168KB, 347x270px
>>9580296
Hoped for recommendations, I don't know if you noticed but there's a question in the original post
>>
>>9580123
Start reading it and see what you learn and discover. If you see nothing of value in the first 200 pages, stop, stop entirely with all politics, forever. There are enough pseudointellectuals already.
>>
>>9580220
Das Kapital has great commentary of the capitalist system and politics as a whole whether you're a Marxist or not. Go fuck yourself, /pol/cuck
>>
Read some modern book that gives a summary of aspects of political science/political philosophy, then just pick out different things you find interesting and read their original texts.
>>
>>9580123
A textbook.
>>
>>9580327
>Is this supposed to be much, you little fucking bitch?
Absolutely, I'm not looking for a crash course just a book akin to the republic, something to branch off from that's not over a thousand pages long, I seriously doubt that any of you faggots have finished this unless you got a polysci degree
>>9580329
>Das Kapital has great commentary of the capitalist system and politics as a whole whether you're a Marxist or not. Go fuck yourself, /pol/cuck
I was more concerned with it not being foundational enough
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.