[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you guys think holden did with his life after he got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 5103321.jpg (23KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
5103321.jpg
23KB, 259x194px
what do you guys think holden did with his life after he got out of the mental hospital
>>
>>9580059

killed himself
>>
Became the president of the United States
>>
>>9580059
Frogposted on /lit/
>>
>>9580059
He raped his sister, Phoebe.
>>
>>9580059
Shot up a movie theater
>>
became a woman
>>
Killed the lead singer of an overrated rock band
>>
>>9580064

this
>>
began using drugs until his dependency became so strong that his family discontinued all support, he proceeded to work menial jobs and live in semi squalor until finally coming to grips with himself in his late twenties and returning to his parents a broken and distraught man. They re-initiate support and he obtains a cushiony degree. He maintains briefly until succumbing do a deep depression and kills himself on his thirtieth birthday leaving a bastard daughter named Ally
>>
>>9580059
he becomes a teacher or works with kids somehow

source: I personally know the author
>>
>>9580523
Thus enacting the same molestation he was a victim of. Bravo Salinger
>>
>>9580059

He gets out and does some more whacky stuff, you can't hold a personality like that back.
>>
What's the phoebe meme about?
>>
>>9580059

Became a male prostitute that is addicted to heroin
>>
>>9580059
Goes to law school.
>>
>>9581183
he fuggs her
>>
>>9580064
Most likely this.
>>
Post on /lit/, what else?
>>
>>9581403
>TFW you are Holden Caulfield
>>
>>9580059
he becomes a writer just like his older bro
>>
>>9581464
And THEN he kills himself.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.