[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GRRM death preparation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_1.png (1MB, 893x637px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
1MB, 893x637px
When he dies, where does his money go? Does it go to his wife? He has no kids.

Does he have relatives?
>>
>>9579328
I'm redpilled and proud to be a white nationalist.

As for that fat fuck? He's a liberal, so you know what I think
>>
he said he's going to leave it to White Castle because that where he was when he decided to start writing GoT and that's where he's spent most of his time/money since

I'm not joking
>>
>>9579344

What the fucking fuck...
>>
>>9579338
Don't let ideology get in the way of your humanity, senpai. That's the ethos of the Gulag
>>
>>9579380
>humanity
haha!
spooked!
>>
>>9579344
He ought to at least leave it to fucking Shake Shack or some other decent burger place...
>>
>>9579328
How much of his fortune would you need to let him dress you up like a common barmaid and pump that boipussy full of white walkers, anon?
>>
Not to you so why the fuck do you care?
>>
>>9579344
JUST
>>
File: 1473022093926.gif (655KB, 700x625px) Image search: [Google]
1473022093926.gif
655KB, 700x625px
>>9579344
>Game of Thrones was inspired by White Castle hamburgers
>>
>>9579575
I'd do it for free, that sounds like a once in a lifetime experience
>>
>>9580128
The emergence of a buzzfeed article.
>>
>>9579328
Well that death tax is going to take a huge chunk of it
>>
>>9580205
Death tax should take all of it and funnel it to the NEETbux Fund for the sake of /lit/
>>
>>9580216
free white castle for all
>>
>>9580205
That's a thing?
>>
File: 1491042032862.jpg (138KB, 511x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491042032862.jpg
138KB, 511x800px
Someone is going to do what tolkien and herberts sons did.
Since he has no children it will probably be one of the nerds that runs the westeros fansite.

As for the money, who cares? What does that have to do with literature?
>>
>>9580276
I cannot fucking wait for Martin to get Jewed in death and for someone else to finish the series. I don't give a fuck how ironclad his contract is, he has no Christopher Tolkien or Brian Herbert to protect the sanctity of his series. He's fucked. Well, on top of him being dead.
>>
>>9579552
White Castle is the best. Have you ever wanted to eat 20 hamburgers and a brownie on a stick for really cheap? It's the American dream.
>>
>>9580232
Better believe it, medicare won't pay for itself.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.