[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plato Augustine Aquinas Scotus Descartes Locke Spinoza Hume

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 123125236.jpg (18KB, 306x450px) Image search: [Google]
123125236.jpg
18KB, 306x450px
Plato
Augustine
Aquinas
Scotus
Descartes
Locke
Spinoza
Hume
Kant
Hegel
Wittgenstein

all bachelors

women only hold men back
>>
half those were gay
>>
>>9579048
so logicaly taking dick makes you smart
>>
>>9579048
so?
>>
>>9579048
wtf im gay now
>>
>>9579040
Descartes had an illegitimate daughter and if you'd read his correspondence with the Norwegian princess or whatever it's pretty clear he's desperately enamored with her
>>
>>9579073
and this makes him not a bachelor somehow?

retard
>>
>>9579048
your gay.
>>
>>9579079
You said women hold men back, did you mean to say marriage?
>>
>some philosophers are bachelors
>philosophers achieve much;
>therefore, some bachelors achieve much
Nice logic faggot
>>
Hegel was definitely married at some point.
>>
>>9579106
>Hegel married Marie Helena Susanna von Tucher (1791–1855), the eldest daughter of a Senator, in 1811. This period saw the publication of his second major work, the Science of Logic (Wissenschaft der Logik; 3 vols., 1812, 1813, 1816), and the birth of his two legitimate sons, Karl Friedrich Wilhelm (1813–1901) and Immanuel Thomas Christian (1814–1891).
>>
>>9579090
>some

those are the men who have contributed the most to the field
>>
>>9579048
Wittgenstein and Plato.
Sue, they were also the best of the list, but they aren't half.
>>
>>9579040

Hegel married and he is arguably the most relevant to our contemporary philosophy. Men hold men back, by being overly infatuated with the Jezebels, married or not.
>>
>>9579110
You're missing the point
>>
>>9579051
>>9579051
>taking dick makes you smart
yep, ever read aliester crowley?
>>
File: socrates.jpg (55KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
socrates.jpg
55KB, 431x450px
>“If that is your view, Socrates,” asked Antisthenes, “how does it come that you don't practise what you preach by yourself educating Xanthippe, but live with a wife who is the hardest to get along with of all the women there are—yes, or all that ever were, I suspect, or ever will be?”
>“Because,” he replied, “I observe that men who wish to become expert horsemen do not get the most docile horses but rather those that are high-mettled, believing that if they can manage this kind, they will easily handle any other. My course is similar. Mankind at large is what I wish to deal and associate with; and so I have got her, well assured that if I can endure her, I shall have no difficulty in my relations with all the rest of human kind.”

MGTOW BTFO
>>
>Plato
Gay
>Augustine
Catholic, got plenty of strange though
>Aquinas
Catholic, autistic
>Scotus
Catholic
>Descartes
Beta
>Locke
Autistic
>Spinoza
Autistic
>Hume
Ladykiller
>Kant
Autistic
>Hegel
Was married
>Wittgenstein
Gay, autistic

You missed two actually good examples: Kierk and Nietzsche. All I've gotten from this list is that you need to be catholic, gay and autistic to do philosophy
>>
Augustine had a son retard
>>
y-yeah, so glad we get no attention from women guys!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.