[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He had no dick, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0169.jpg (40KB, 229x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0169.jpg
40KB, 229x346px
He had no dick, right?
>>
No dick Literally and metaphorically
>>
>>9572016
>"I'm madly in love with you btw here's a nice Spanish bull pls fuck his BPC while I watch"
>>
>>9572013
I really do love that early moment where Nick is finding it hard to keep it together alone in his hotel room at night.
>>
I really don't get why he couldnt just pleasure her without his dick. Brett was really a hateable character for not sucking his dick and he could eat her out and make her cum. Really hatable, but I suppose that's the point. Then it ends static as fuck, and he learns nothing besides rightfully hating a jew.
>tfw the sun ALSO rises is a bad dick joke
>>
>>9572013
They say this is Hemingway's best book.

I read the old man and the sea, it was ok. Should I even bother with this?
>>
>>9572285
Who the fuck is nick?
>>
>>9572409
Yeah I enjoyed it most; wouldn't say it's his best but I liked it the best

Old man and the sea is up there too, but fuck I hated farewell to arms and for whom the bell tolls
>>
>>9572013
How does Dale know exactly what's going on at home while he's riding into town with Jewel and Cora?
>>
>>9572588
>I hated farewell to arms and for whom the bell tolls
How could you hate for whom the bell tolls? Unless you just dislike Hemingway, which is understandable.
>>
>>9572666
I'm not the biggest fan of hemingway, true, but for whom the bell tolls was just a fucking slog for me, I felt as if though I could skip the first 200 pages and not have missed a single thing crucial
>>
>>9572674
>missed a single thing crucial
do you, dare i say it, read for plot?
>>
>>9572021
>BPC
enough internet for me today
>>
>>9572741
Not normally, but what the fuck are you reading Hemingway for, if not plot? His prose was garbage and his themes were lacking (And the same in every book). He wrote adventure books
>>
>>9572013
He all but outright said his dick was blown off in the war.
>>9572828
nice one, kiddo.
>>
File: image.png (263KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
263KB, 500x304px
>>9572585
End me....I meant Jake

I must've been thinking of Nick Adams
>>
>>9572771
>>9572021
what's the P stand for
>>
>>9572372
How could Brett suck his dick if he had no dick?
>>
>>9572647
Darl has supernatural abilities. I'm pretty sure that's the actual explanation.
>>
>>9573211
Puh
>>
>>9572828
>His prose was garbage
English teachers have told me that this was on purpose. But why?
>>
>>9572372
This is the longest "sounds like written by some underage teenager" post I've read on /lit/ today.
>>
This is a common misconception. In reality he was just impotent, which is something many men struggle with as they age.
>>
>>9573469
he had a dick it just didn't work, there would be mention of a colostomy bag otherwise.
>>
>>9574478
>>9574293
...............hmm.... raelly makes you think

(((((spoiler]]]]I personally disagree with you guys and think you're being dumb. Why the fuck would you need a colostomy bag if you chopped your dick off, dumbass? Do you even know what a colostomy bag is?[//////spoiler]]]]]]]]]]]
>>
>>9572674
I enjoyed the first 50 pages a lot. The scene with the facist villagers being killed was very well done. Everything else was awful.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.