[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone finished it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2120.jpg (145KB, 1000x1488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2120.jpg
145KB, 1000x1488px
Anyone finished it?
>>
File: pynchon posts on lit.png (133KB, 1492x744px) Image search: [Google]
pynchon posts on lit.png
133KB, 1492x744px
Yeah, Pynchon did, if his old posts on lit are to be believed.
>>
>>9570676
>Pynchon
>his old posts on lit
Sorry?
>>
>>9570676
pynchon is a fucking mad old lad
>>
>>9570620
>he thinks that you can finish Finnegans Wake
Haha good one, lad.
>>
Finnegans Wake is satire, prove me wrong
>>
*Finnegan's
>>
>>9570676
> I've read the whole damn thing, so you wouldn't have to

Fuck it, Pynchon probably started those autistic Eggkara streams as well.
>>
>>9570676
>>9570702
>>9570705
Whoa whoa whoa, is there any evidence that those posts are from Pynchon, or is it just a meme?
>>
>>9570752
It's a half-meme. The reason we say it's from Pynchon is because the same post in the same thread talks pretty brilliantly about something in The Crying of Lot 49 that mainstream literary critics, as far as we know, completely missed (a subtle reference to the story of the poet Torquato Tasso running throughout the work)
>>
>>9570752
its just a meme. the person who made that screencap started that rumor.

4chan's visited by millions of people, and /lit/ has tens of thousands per year. at least some of those followed pynchon's intellectual path, without but are still dumber than him. but they're knowledgeable enough to successfully imitate him, as /lit/ is full of gullible idiots (note how many people think DFW is good).
>>
>>9570676
Ulysses doesnt have the longest speech in Shakespeare you old bucktoothed fuck
>>
I read about half a while back before realizing how woefully unprepared I was. It's confusing as all hell, but it's also pure genius, don't let any pleb convince you that it's just nonsense. That said, don't bother until you've read the bible, the greeks, and most of the western cannon.
>>
>>9570620
No, but I started it
>>
>>9570620
You can't finish it, it goes in a loop. Once you dive in, you're in forever.
>>
>>9572436
>Tfw one of the last pages tells you to move back to page 1 or 10 depending on your choice
Joyce is a hoax
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.