[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Foreign books you can't read because there's no translations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Golovachov.jpg (16KB, 250x311px) Image search: [Google]
Golovachov.jpg
16KB, 250x311px
>>
>>9569941
Paul Coelestin Ettighofer's Verdun, the Supreme Judgment was the number one selling book during the antebellum third reich.

No translation :(
>>
>>9569970
bump
>>
Zapffe's On the tragic. probably a good thing
>>
Nathan Dubovitsky's work.
>>
Utsukushii Hoshi- Mishima
>>
Stefano D'Arrigo - Horcynus Orca
>>
>>9570239
I'm not familiar with his work, but googling it seems interesting. Is there something in particular you want? I could take a look. I speak Russian and translation is fun worked on 200 years together recently
>>
>>9570715
what about golovachov? I need it
>>
>>9569941

The works of German conservative Justus Moser
>>
>>9570779
>The works combines space science fiction, esotericism, nationalistic ideas, Slavic neopaganism, pseudohistory and antisemitism
sounds fantastic.

I'd be willing to do one of his too. I probably don't have the free time to do two at a time, so whoever calls first gets it. Do you have a preference on a work in particular?
>>
>>9570829
Nah just whatever piques your interest
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 1080x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 1080x580px
>>
>>9570863
Okay, I'm just warning you that my only real translation experience has been done on animu translations, so if you actually want good prose you shouldn't ask me. That was why I originally offered, since the guy interested in Dubovitsky is probably more interested in the mindset than the prose.

That said it's genrefiction anyway and doesn't seem to have amazing prose in any case. It seems most of his stuff is connected in a cycle, so I could take a look at "Relict" if you don't mind me kind of fucking the english sometimes.
>>
>>9570891
that's fine by me. How will I contact you about this?
>>
>>9570901
send me an email [email protected]

Can I ask why you're interested in him? Also, if you want, we could work together (I can translate, but it you're interested, having someone to make the prose more readable is always great. That's how I used to do it with anime translations)
>>
>>9570933
I saw his work floating around on a respect thread and wondered why none was translated since it seemed like it would be popular
>>
>>9570949
oh cool, never had heard of him before.
>>
Knausgaard's first novel. I think it's about a teacher who has an illicit relationship with a student. Going to be a few years before it comes out in English, I hear.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.