[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every time I meet my uncle he gives me a talk about how it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
Every time I meet my uncle he gives me a talk about how it's weird for an adult to be obsessed with entertainment and how I should concentrate on doing something "real".
>>
Nice blog post, brah.

Instead of asking strangers you don't know anything about and that are probably stupid kids half way across the globe, you could go outside and check if your uncle has a point or not.
>>
Or you could just punch him in the neck.
>>
He's not wrong.
>>
At least a third (probably more) of the people out there doing something real are probably making the world a worse place.
>>
>>9564179
My experience with life put in a few sentences

Most of the time when your family gives you advice on something it might eventually turn out to be the correct advice. Your mom, dad, aunt and uncle are much older than you and they have had more life experience than you have and what they tell you is what you need to hear but you don't want to listen

My parents gave me advice and I didn't listen, ofcourse..

Years later you see where your life has gone and you start a new hobby, come up with a new plan etc.. and you find that what you are doing today is what your family told you to do years ago, you didn't listen when they told you but after some time you might find out that they were right all along. The same goes for you, when you have kids or nieces/nephews and you give them some kind of advice, they wont listen and not understand at first, but the best you can do is just give them an honest piece of information from life.

My family told me since I was 20 how life would turn out and I wouldn't listen to them at all, I didn't believe them however, I'm turning 30 next year and everything I've heard from when I was in my early 20s turned out to be true, life moves on and a lot of older people than you have had more life experiences with a lot of different people, personality traits and they have seen much more about life than you have, what makes you think you are more educated about life than someone in their 30s-40s?

If your family gives you some advice, try to understand it from their point of view and what have they seen throughout their life??
>>
He's correct and he's probably trying to wake you up to the fact that you're a frogposting retard who probably plays too many video games
>>
murder that philistine
>>
>>9564179
He's imposing his morals upon you.
Look at his life: he has no time to spend most of his breaks reading French poetry. He has other things to care about.
By examining his life you may also notice that while these things have the priority in his life, they're not virtues by themselves. He does not have time to become a classical music conoisseur because he is a plumber, and he has far too many children for him to handle them gracefully woth a full time job.
These are not problems od yours, and you may as well ignore them: would he praise the virtues related to being a plumber, had he been a literary critic, or a bureaucrat? It's unexamined morals linked to his conditions, and he is trying to universalize them.
>>
>>9564179
real life is real life.
>>
>>9564212
This is a result of your own lack of will and vitality, you have squandered your youth through stupidity and now you've sacrificed your future for the prophecy of others
>>
>>9564179
dumb frogposter
>>
>>9564179
People thought Diogenes was weird too. Fuck 'em
>>
>>9564179
Call him a pleb and teleport behind him.
>>
>>9564251
except they actually love him for his weirdness
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.