[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: phil.jpg (21KB, 619x268px) Image search: [Google]
phil.jpg
21KB, 619x268px
Who would win?
>>
Deutschland, no doubt
>>
>Empedokles Von Acraga
Wasn't just Empedokles not enough?
>>
>>9562040

Habermas kicks the ball first since he realizes that human beings have the capacity to communicate with each other in groups in order to achieve common goals.

Marx is issued a red card; Wittgenstein challenges the ruling by pointing out that we cannot know with absolute certainty that two people perceive the purportedly common color in exactly the same way.

(/sp/, to their credit, had this thread a while ago and I quipped the above).
>>
that sneaky inclusion of Franz gives the edge to Deutschland. The most philosophical German, however, on those championship squads of the '70's was Paul Breitner, however.
>>
The banker jews.
>>
Doucheland
but that's cuz they stand on the gerks shoulders
>>
IMF
>>
Greeks had way better physical constitution senpai
have you seen Kant? he was goblin-tier
Marx was fat as fuck, Nietzsche had some health problems too
>>
>>9563848
But Beckenbauer, yo! Der Kaiser gives the edge to the Germans. Trick question.
>>
>>9562153
Misrepresentation of Wittgenstein.
He didn't fall for the private language meme
>>
I like that that the idealists' complaints to the referee are head in the cloud abstractions while Marx points out it's offside.
>>
>>9562040
Deutschland obviously, both because they have the best trainer and because their philosophers built upon the ideas of the other team.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.