[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you read a book written in the way of a greentext? Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Hmm.png (5KB, 241x223px) Image search: [Google]
Hmm.png
5KB, 241x223px
Would you read a book written in the way of a greentext? Not using the ">" to begin each line, but still written as a list of events almost.
>>
>yes
>yes I would
>>
No.
>>
>>9559209
Do you think people who didn't use 4chan would?
>>
>>9559213
Maybe, if it was presented as cool/trendy/cutting edge/underground/authentic/hip/new etc.
>>
>>9559216
It'd be like Hemingway moving away from flowery writing, the next "big" thing
>>
I write down all my dreams like that and it is very effective.
>>
>>9559205
That's how screenplays are written. Greentexting is just a play with a ton of stage direction.
>>
>>9559205
No.

>>9559351
Lol, no.

>>9559244
Throw your journals in the trash.
>>
>open the book
>incipit is ">be me"
>close the book
>>
>>9559205
>written as a list of events almost.

They already wrote one and it happens to be the most popular book of all time.
>>
FUCK NO
>>
>>9559205
Hemingway did it first.

Tao Lin is doing it right now.
>>
Boy meets girl, girl meets boy
Boy meets other girl
Other girl has other boy
Girl also meets other girl
Girl and other girl become friends
Boy meets other other girl
Ob also meets Oog
Ob leaves for uni
Og is still in Hs for one more year
Og and G become very close friends
Og and G go to a party together
They camp there
They see B with Oog
Then they don’t see them anymore
G is sad
Og also likes B, but says nothing and consoles G
Actually B was just hitting on Oog for weed
Oog is in a very cool girl sad phase
B, Oog smoke together
Insight in Oog, which she keeps to herself
Doesn’t have any deep friendship atm
Wants to study graphic design
“Beauty doesn’t lie, it IS a lie”
B thinks about G and Og and is disgusted by self
G would’ve been just fine, why did he have to wait for the next one?
Og is better than G, except for some things
Isn’t actually sure if either of them likes him, but feels guilty anyway in case they do like him, like he’s scamming them
Part of him wants to act like a dick to them and just fuck off, so that they can hate him and not feel guilty about it
Oog seems kinda cute as well
God I hate myself
Oob also is at the party
Oob wants to be like Ob
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.