[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Odysseus vs Beowulf: Death Battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Odysseus.jpg (189KB, 945x507px) Image search: [Google]
Odysseus.jpg
189KB, 945x507px
I can never get a consistent answer for this, so I've decided to ask /lit/ who would win in a one on one battle to the death under the given parameters: Odysseus or Beowulf?

Location: Lets go with somewhere neither of these two have been before, so I'm going to pick the Fire Swamp from the princess bride

Both are in their prime. Both men are nude and unarmed and at the mercy to the environment around them.

who wins?
>>
>>9557463
Nude beowulf would win. If given choice of weapons, Beowulf would still win. Sorry but the norse just have more dramatic hero tales.
>>
>>9557463
Beowulf obviously, is this even a fucking question?
>>
>>9557463
Given that they don't share a tongue, Odysseus is fucked.
>>
this would be a sick movie i hope they make it like alien vs predator or freddy vs jason those movies were badass
>>
>>9557471
>>9557473
>>9557481
Can you expain? I honestly think odysseus is a waaay better tactician, and he didnt die at the end of his epic. How could beowulf beat him? Theyre both the strongest heroes in there stories. If they had weapons, and odysseus had his bow, Beowulf would be fucked.
>>
If they're both nude, I'd say Odysseus, given that he is a skilled wrestler.
>>
>>9557488
>Theyre both the strongest heroes in there stories.
Have you honestly read the Iliad?
>>
>>9557506
I was referring to the odyssey, and i think achilles can rek Beowulf no question
>>
>>9557506
Actually, I think Ajax could take Beowulf too
>>
>>9557509
>>9557524
And they both lose to Gilgamesh
>>
>>9557534
Achilles could mirk that fool
>>
This thread reminds me of the concept for a cartoon I had where Gilgamesh, Achilles, and Beowulf live together as roommates
>>
>>9557543
LOL WHAT THE FUCK? Did they lift together too??
>>
>>9557509
Well I guess Odysseus is the "strongest" hero who fights in the Odyssey. Menelaus is in the Odyssey but doesn't fight, and Achilles and Ajax are also shown, but are dead.
Unless we count Athena.
>>
>>9557552
I said "Man" not "Being", so yeah it would be Odysseus.
>>
>>9557543
That sounds like the manliest cartoon in existence
>>
>>9557567
I figured that Gilgamesh would be the boisterous, fun-loving one, Achilles would be the gayest and a moper, and Beowulf would be grim and serious
>>
>>9557586
They would go to the gym and try to out lift each other, and they could catch their bros there, like Enkidu, Ajax, and Wiglaf, and they'd do quests together and hijinks would ensue. they's always be on Achilles for waking up next to women he doesnt know, an they'd suspect Gilgamesh is gay for Enkidu when ever he admires his gains in the gym.
>>
>>9557539
t. someone who hasn't read the Epic of Gilgamesh

For your own good, stop posting.
>>
>>9557621
I've read it. I know he's powerful AF, I'm only playing in that post
>>
If Hamlet and Macbeth in his prime were in a swordfight, who would win?
>>
>>9557610
>Ajax
>not Patroclus
>>
>>9557630
They'd all be there, but petroclas would be the little shit in the gym always asking for lifting advice from Achilles in the middle of his set
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.