[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we imagine sequels for Shakespeare's plays.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

ITT: we imagine sequels for Shakespeare's plays.
>>
no, this is more reddit territory
>>
>>9555750
>Othello 2: the Moor didn't die and he comes back to get your mom BLACKED
>>
>>9555750
You're right. Discussing why/how Shakespeare was a hack, is needlessly difficult to read, and how no one can truly read Shakespeare unless they've studied Homer in ancient greek is more /lit/ territory. Why don't you go make a thread about that since you're not at all busy being a thoughtful human being, you sniveling, illiterate gooch-termite?
>>
>>9557292

shakespear 2 edlectric boogalo xDDDDDD epic thread anon
>>
Hamlet II: Someone Accidentally Closes the Coffin Lid on Hamlet's Member... His Peen...
>>
File: IMG_1841.jpg (475KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1841.jpg
475KB, 1000x1500px
Merchant of Venice 2: Jewish Boogalo
>>
Romeo & Juliet II: XIII Reasons Why
>>
File: DAYX_cQXUAA9hM_.jpg-small.jpg (44KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
DAYX_cQXUAA9hM_.jpg-small.jpg
44KB, 680x383px
Thirteenth Night: Lesbian Wedding
>>
Queen Lear: down with the patriarchy
>>
As you like it, you know, up your gay buns, is what I heard.
>>
Taming of the Shrew: The Clinton Campaign Story
>>
>>9557362
King Lear is my favorite Shakespeare fuck you.
>>
is this middleagedwomanposting?
>>
>>9558092
It's post-post-ironic posting.
>>
>>9558122

sonbasketposting
>>
>>9557362
It's a fucking travesty that some performances of King Lear actually star a woman. The theme of gender is so set in stone I don't understand how they think the play works if Lear is a woman.
>>
>>9555747
How's this? After The Tempest Ariel roams the Italian countryside voluntarily helping people with every day problems because he was so moved by Prospero's forgiving of the men who betrayed him that he decided to devote his life to helping others. Also the format is now a slice of life anime.
>>
>>9558537
I'd watch this desu
>>
>>9558537
There is some potential for a shonen that would adapt all the Shakespeare plays, episode after episode.

>Son Gohan and Juliet
>Yu Yu Othello
>Macbeth X Hunter
>>
>>9555747
Richard IV: Payback
>>
>>9558537
Romeo and Juliet but the montagues and capulets are rival duel factions and bring their duel disks around everywhere and play epic card games
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.