[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>complains about people who criticize Marxism without having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>complains about people who criticize Marxism without having read even its most basic texts
>proceeds to criticize capitalism without having read even its most basic texts
Why are literally all leftists such sanctimonious hypocrites, /lit/?

Objective fact: if you've never read Milton Friedman, you are too dumb to discuss the merits and failures of capitalism
>>
>Smith

Oh the irony.
>>
>battering a strawman to make yourself look cool

kill thyself
>>
>>9553293
At this point Friedman can only be read for historical context. In theory his ideas make sense but in practice they don't.
>>
>Adam "I am in favor of government intervention when it benefits the working man" Smith

>Adam "the extremes of the specialization of labor will make man as dumb as animals" Smith
>>
>>9553293
you mean Friedmans academic works? he just regurgitated the quantity theory of money which was already debunked 100 years before him and his pop works are just shrill propaganda
>>
File: 1490030619842.jpg (122KB, 485x333px) Image search: [Google]
1490030619842.jpg
122KB, 485x333px
>>9553430
This. Capitalists are Marxists too, they just don't know it yet.
>>
File: murray_rothbard.jpg (34KB, 544x685px) Image search: [Google]
murray_rothbard.jpg
34KB, 544x685px
>Friedman
Read Rothbard
>>
>>9553293
>proceeds to criticize capitalism without having read even its most basic texts

Adam Smith describes an economic system where the free division and use of labour benefits each man as they can grow skills which benefit one aspect of the overall machine of economic production. This not only benefits themselves but improving the overall infrastructure of the nation.

He then talks extensively about the circumstances which this system can abused. He says that the "master of mankind" will find ways to twist this noble endeavour so they that can achieve the greatest profit at the expense of the lively hood of the lowliest workers.

Considering the current economic system involves titanic international companies ringing every man, woman and child, every animal, every part of the planet's ecosystem and pretty much every so called government in the world so they can create a profit, I'd say he's pretty much correct in this regard and his system has ultiamtly failed to be implemented correctly.

Evidently Marx was a huge fan of Adam Smith and other economists and drew basically all of his materials off them.

>BAHAHAHAHA! Marx-cucks don't even economics! XXXDDDD
>>
>>9553293

Price Theory is a good book
>>
>>9553293
Are there any prerequisite readings to this?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.