[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paper, is superior to electronic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: tablet.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
tablet.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
I read only paper books, because they don't have cameras. That way, NSA can't look at me while I'm having a poo poo/pee pee. Any other /lit/fags feel the same?
>>
>I read
Stop lying and fuck off.
>>
nanocameras can fit inside physical pages you moron
>>
>>9548132
???
>>
>>9548133
Back to /x/ with your ass
>>
>>9548129

I'm also paranoid about Big Brother getting too much control over those things and being able to delete everyone's file of any book They don't want people to read. Of course people can be hired to raid our houses and take our print copies, but that takes a lot of work.

Also the pleasure of a nice big art book with ice big illustrations just can't be replicated on a tiny e-reader.
>>
>>9548148
I mean, that's taking it a bit too far. I just don't want people peeping my benis...
>>
>>9548159
https://www.amazon.com/Webcam-Cover-STRONGER-ADHESIVE-Macbooks/dp/B01AX4VMJA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1495657973&sr=8-4

Now go away.
>>
>>9548163
Hey! Cool stuff man. I was hoping people would post their paper book collections. Anyway, it's a big problem that we even have to worry about this stuff in the first place, you know?
>>
>>9548129
I do not know if this is normal but when I poo and I push hard, I also per and the pee gets on the toilet and sometimes on the ground. Is this a common problem?
>>
>>9548129

>poo poo/pee pee

Are you a fucking ten-year-old or something?
>>
>>9548163

>paying money for a webcam cover when a roll of masking tape is free at your parents' garage

Consumerists: when will they ever learn?
>>
>>9548343
>crafting shit solutions out of sticks and stones instead of spending spare change on something convenient, well designed and good looking

Poorfaggots: when will they ever earn?
>>
>>9548367
No need to be mean, he's being utilitarian. Who cares?
>>
i dont like e-books cuz it's one click away from nonstop shitposting on the internet
>>
>>9548958
just don't go on 4chan
>>
I am glad to know there are others who like their pulp full of shit pumpernickels. Seriously guy, that pulp is like a mountain of slag, you're just asking for airborne feces to nest in it and make you heinously ill.
>>
>>9549024
Pumpernickel? Fuck you talking about?
>>
>>9548129
I only read ebooks because I don't like paper (we have a history, I'll spare you the detail) and ereaders don't have cameras on them.
>>
>>9548129
I read paper because thats is how a book is supposed to be read, in my opinion. I have tried reading books on eletronical devices but just can't do it, I am aware of the advantages, but still...

also, I literally am looking at screens 6~8 hours a day, if I can avoid it, I will.

also, its very nice to see the marker going moving in the book as you progress, its nice to to hold the actual book, and its comfy to have your favorite books and watch them aging until you read it again.

nothing against e-readers users though, just minor pleasures I get from a phyiscal copy I don't ever want to left behind
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.