[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>**puts big pool of water in your path**

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: heh.jpg (357KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
357KB, 750x500px
>**puts big pool of water in your path**
>>
lmfao this shit going on r/4chan
>>
This isn't doing much for me, anon.
>>
>>9547238
hope you get lots of karma XXXXXD
>>
>>9547263
>This isn't doing much for me, anon.
why not?
>>
>>9547274
Because the capital-T truth is that in the day to day trenches of adult life, there is no such thing as atheism ;)
>>
The capital-W water is illusory
>>
>>9547235
Can someone explain the DFW/water meme? Where does it come from?
>>
>>9549833
where does anything come from?
>>
>>9549835
From the water, man
>>
>>9549833

>Welcome to the water
>>
what the hell is water?
>>
>>9549907
This.
>>
>>9547235
stop posting about this hack.
>>
>>9547238
Out me in screencap and I'll upvote you xD
>>
>>9549907
This first question will lead you to the capital-T truth
>>
Us adults are all screaming inside.
Try to not be like us.
Groceries are best shopped for when total no. of customers are on the end of, like, the bell curve distribution (stats reference, can you keep up or should I slow my prodigious talent down?)
Just keep paddling in the water.
mmmhuehuehah
>>
>>9549926
Lol anon, you could choose to think of him as a hack, or maybe you could think that maybe he's sad because his wife has cancer. Either way, welcome to the water ;)))))))))())
>>
>>9549833
It's just one autistic retard spamming it over and over thinking it's funny.
>>
I will never not laugh at the greatly deserved ridicule of this fraud - why bother reading someone who couldn't even live with himself?

The only sincere moment in the life of David Foster Wallace was when he kicked away the chair. The rest of his life was a lie, the new sincerity was a joke whose punchline was the creaking of a leather belt around the rafter.

His literary career was a menagerie of self help lies told to keep his depression at bay - the audience pussy and drugs were the ghosts at that feast of hypocrisy.

The depression was warranted because behind all the gimmicks and the self awareness and the bandannas was no discernible talent.
>>
>>9550148
it's a pretentious speech and i'm tired of seeing his mug every day on this feed.

for the record i've read his essays and i like them but he is not important enough to get this much attention.

but please, continue your canonization of St. David.
>>
>>9549833
It's from his commencement speech to Kenyon college.
>>
>>9547235
he's the worst kind of writer. the writer who thinks writing is actually important.
>>
stop hating dfw
>>
>>9550157
it's lots of autists doing it. not just one
>>
>>9547235
>no discernible ____________
>>
>>9552487
Water?
>>
>>9552487
atheism in the day to day trenches of adult life ;DDDDD
>>
>>9552487
water
>>
>>9549833
Now this... this is water.
>>
>>9552487
pulse
>>
File: the water calls.jpg (57KB, 750x559px) Image search: [Google]
the water calls.jpg
57KB, 750x559px
I will be one with the water tonight...
>>
>>9554431
kek
>>
>>9554431
Neat!
>>
>niBBas whomst've not drunk their water
>>
uh, infinite jest is actually good
>>
Anyone have a link to that video of some guy driving around in his car shouting "DAVID FOSTER WAL-LACE"?
>>
File: water.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>>9549833
>>
I've never read anything by this guy. Should I read infinite meme or is there something else he's written that i'm better off reading?
>>
>>9554906
Read Oblivion:Stories.
You get the full condensed experience. His humor, his drama, his self-aware blurred text stuff. Saves some time and you'll be able to say you read him in a more accessible form that didn't dull you down to one of those people who only read his non-fiction light pieces and judged his work as a whole from that.
All his quirks and pros of his work are present just minus the more ambitious meta-stuff that unfortunately most people dont appreciate anyway.
>>
>>9554897
gayest tattoo ever
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.