[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some books in which women receive the punish they deserve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 28

File: 1485932802932.jpg (148KB, 1080x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1485932802932.jpg
148KB, 1080x1244px
What are some books in which women receive the punish they deserve for being sluts?

Like Mme Bovary.
>>
not my diary desu
>>
>>9539342
>>
Justine.
>>
>>9539358
Top zozz
>>
>>9539342
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>9539342
Anna Karenina

Also, that girl makes me want to work out.
>>
>>9539342
I think Bovary's problem was more that she insisted on living beyond her means and refused to come to terms with the reality of her situation. She could have gotten away with the affairs if not for that.
>>
if women are all sluts why the FUCK cant i get laid
>>
Anna Karenina
The Kreutzer Sonata
>>
>>9539751
How many times have you tried?
>>
Tess
>>
File: 1495310031206.jpg (103KB, 700x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1495310031206.jpg
103KB, 700x1143px
The Sound and the Fury
>>
>>9539751
The problem with guys like you is that you can only look up the social ladder, not down it.
>>
>>9539856
Not him but grills definitely aren't strangers to this
>>
Effi Briest
>>
My Twisted World by St. Elliot Rodger
>>
File: claudius.jpg (134KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
claudius.jpg
134KB, 640x465px
>>9539342
More so in Claudius the God. The story of Messalina is perhaps the most archetypal female experience. You could read Tacitus as well but this is more entertaining.
>>
>>9539342
The Scarlet Letter

>>9539751
Because you are (far) below the cutoff point.
>>
File: 1421012921449.jpg (70KB, 540x583px) Image search: [Google]
1421012921449.jpg
70KB, 540x583px
>>9539751
because either...
1. you never go out and socialize
2. you don't work out
3. you're socially awkward
4. you have bad hygiene

the moar you know
>>
It's a play but Streetcar Named Desire perfectly describes what your looking for.
>>
>>9540308
A protip. Another protip: all of these are things you can change.
>>
>>9540331
if 4chan posters worked on improving these, the place would be 1000% less bitter and less shitty baits
>>
File: 1487047928426.gif (933KB, 343x284px) Image search: [Google]
1487047928426.gif
933KB, 343x284px
>>9539342
>see OP pic in catalog
>think about how this girl would crumple up so easily with a well delivered blow to the midriff
>see OP subject
>>
File: stranger.jpg (95KB, 404x567px) Image search: [Google]
stranger.jpg
95KB, 404x567px
When he spits in that girl's face while fucking her.
>>
Brave New World

Why did John slut shame Lenina?
>>
>>9540308

I met my fiance by being a quiet shutin at group therapy and she just approached me and started talking

>4. you have bad hygiene

Oh
>>
>>9540604
Meeting your fiance at therapy sounds like a fantastic idea
>>
>>9539856
at this point as long as they're not obese

>>9540308
mostly 2 and abit of 3
>>
>>9539342
how is that hairstyle called?
the mickey mouse?
>>
>>9539751
just because they are sluts does not mean they sleep with all men.
>>
>>9539342
I don't think all women are sluts but I wish more bitchy characters ended up alone and unhappy or suffering. something like anti "I will be a bitch but nice prince will work hard to win me over because. btw I left my life of privilege to help the sick so you know im not some common born trash"
>>
>>9539751
Most women are whores, not sluts

You're probably a contentedly broke /lit/ type. You have nothing to offer most women, who (like most men) just want to have a good time. That involves going out and having fun at restaurants, clubs, concerts, festivals, etc. How rare is it for you to befriend a /lit/ type of guy who understands your desires to just read by yourself? That's how rare it is for you to find a woman who's actually attracted to your hobbies. And women who are into /lit/ types aren't all just magically attractive; even the few who like you and your interests will likely be bland or outright ugly.
>>
File: 220px-EndOfTheRoad.jpg (19KB, 220x318px) Image search: [Google]
220px-EndOfTheRoad.jpg
19KB, 220x318px
>>
>>9539342
Dracula, by Bram Stoker.

The theme of the book is the punishment of women of who explore their sexuality.

Feel free to try and prove me wrong.
>>
>>9541063
I think its about a vampire.
>>
>>9539840
>You probably don't try platitude
>>9539856
>You probably have high standards platitude
>>9540308
>You probably have bad hygiene platitude+ other nonsensical platitudes
>>9540888
This is correct, but not quite there

Real truth is that the value of pussy in the modern age has become ridiculously inflated, while the value of an average dudes dick has plummeted in comparison.
Average men will have a very tough time in today's sexual climate. Women today can browse tinder and pick up a 6'4 handsome, masculine man with the swipe of a finger. Average looking men are simply out of luck, no matter what they do.
To paraphrase 'whatever' by houellebecq, the sexual liberation of the hippie generation didn't make more sex available for everyone. Instead, it created a sexual inequality, where women and highly attractive men have lots of sex, and average and below men get very little to no sex. Monogamy and religion used to act as protectionism for average men; but without regulations, female sexuality is now in command of the marketplace, and they don't want anything except the highest value males.
This is compounded by technology which allows women to pick and choose from a high degree of mates, as well as social attitudes which celebrate female hypergamy while shaming sexually unattractive males.
This is the reality we live in. 'showering' and 'socializing more' won't change subpar genetics.
I was very lucky in that I was born with an attractive face that females like. But my heart goes out to the vast mass of men who will never experience love or intimacy simply because of their genetics. It is a great injustice of our times.
>>
File: _0.png (98KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
_0.png
98KB, 512x512px
>>9541298
>muh genetics
I thought I wouldn't have to deal with this when I left /fit/, but I guess the merge just diffused the distribution of dweebuses across the two boards.
>>
>>9541332
As far as I can tell, genetics are the most important thing when attracting a mate, and many other aspects of life and how people treat you. Genetics determine how physically attractive you are. Males who are very attractive experience the halo effect when growing up and all throughout adulthood. Girls are naturally attracted to them from a young age, and they will usually have their first sexual experiences much earlier than their less attractive peers. Women are drawn to them and are willing to sleep with them and be with them regardless of their personal flaws. A woman will forgive an attractive man for mistakes that average man would be shunned for. This is all part of the halo effect, which is a very real and highly studied phenomenon. For examples, go look at tinder experiments where a tall, attractive, masculine male is able to get sex on tinder within seconds of messaging a girl. Meanwhile an average looking dude will only get a few matches with ugly women and maybe never get laid for months. Chad is banging hundreds of girls off tinder in a year while Eugene cries and rubs one out while holding an anime body pillow.
Fact of the matter is, genetically attractive and masculine men just do much better among women, and average men can't compete. Think of the real world economy: Bill Gates (Chad) has tens of billions of dollars while the great mass of people barely have enough to get by. If anything, the sexual market is even less well regulated and has more inequality.
>>
>>9540350
Fucking Kek
>>
>>9541298
>>9541383
>genetics

There is something inherently feminine in this level of determinism
>>
>>9541298
>Women today can browse tinder and pick up a 6'4 handsome, masculine man with the swipe of a finger. Average looking men are simply out of luck,
By this logic, wouldn't unattractive women have a harder time getting even average men?
>>
>>9541418
Nice spook

>>9541420
What? No. Unattractive women are also fucking chad. Or they are fucking the scores of average or above average men that will worship the ground they walk on. Pussy is a treasure these days, and even unattractive women are extremely valuable in the sexual market.
>>
>>9541433
>Nice spook
>using genetic determinism
Whoa.

>Unattractive women are also fucking chad
Why? Chad can also sort through the most attractive women. It would be physically impossible to fuck through the entire population of hot women and still, have the energy left over to fuck the unattractive ones. Why would they bother?
>>
>>9541440
Think of it as a tiered system.
The very most attractive men (6'4 athletic handsome men with physical features indicative of high prenatal testosterone levels) can pick and choose between a very wide array of attractive women.
By the time you get to "average" Chad, he is already below the most attractive Chad. He can fuck attractive women, but to sate his desires he also fucks average women.
Then you get to the lower tier Chads and Brads. Their bread and butter is slightly below average women, and they will fuck unattractive women if that's all that's available. Even unattractive women can get Chad or Brad cock.
Sign up to tinder with an unattractive woman as your profile pic and see how many matches you get. It's insane.
>>
File: UglyGirl.jpg (26KB, 491x378px) Image search: [Google]
UglyGirl.jpg
26KB, 491x378px
>>9541468
So why is there a a four tier system for attractive men but only two (attractive, not attractive) for women?

>and they will fuck unattractive women if that's all that's available

Why? Not all pussy is created equally (pic related) and if it was why is this unique to women? By your logic the lower tier unattractive women would fuck unattractive and average guys while waiting for chads to be made available.
>>
>>9541468
>get match
>get cock

It doesn't work like that.
>>
>>9541479
I'm just telling you what happens in real life. 'tiers' don't actually exist, neither does Chad: he's just an archetype of the kind of male that females find attractive.

Women feel like they are entitled to Chad, and if they can't get Brad or Chad they will pass up on ugly or average looking men. Your pic isn't really relevant because that is probably like the bottom 0.01% of people in terms of looks. The vast majority (something like 80%) of women are considered attractive or fuckable by the vast majority of men, and the bottom 20% can still get an average bf who is willing to put up with them.
>>9541482
Yeah it does lol. If a guy matches a woman, he wants to fuck. I don't know where you are coming from that you think that's not how it works.
>>
>>9541509
>'tiers' don't actually exist, neither does Chad
Then why are you talking about them as if they are real? If this is some kind of thought experiment why not accept my cirtcism?

>Women feel like they are entitled to Chad
If they don't actually exist in real life then why would you assume they think this? But more importantly why is it bad women think they are entitled to Chads but you won't fuck the women in the image?

>Your pic isn't really relevant because that is probably like the bottom 0.01% of people in terms of looks
How very convenient. In fact your whole delusional rant is very convenient.

Granted I shouldn't expect consistently from someone who says that
>Chad's are genetic super humans
but
>Bill Gates is a chad
and
>I'm fine because I have an attractive face

Its pure delusion.

>If a guy matches a woman, he wants to fuck
Anon's point is that you can get matched but it won't result in a date/fuck so your use of tinder statistics is skewed.
>>
File: 1481355142066.jpg (125KB, 583x826px) Image search: [Google]
1481355142066.jpg
125KB, 583x826px
reminder that your mom is a slut too
>>
>>9541530
Hmm I can't really respond to much of this unless I know where you are coming from as a person. Most of our views about sexuality are heavily distorted by our own personal lens.
I am just trying to explain how things work, I think it's a lot more helpful than useless platitudes.
Women are the ones who decide which men get to fuck. If a tinder date results in a match, but doesn't result in a date or sex, it's because the woman didn't want it. 99% of the time a man matches a woman, he is willing to date or fuck. If a woman gets 100 matches, that's 100 men she could get in her bed at a moment's notice. That's just the way things are.
The bill Gates thing was a metaphor comparing the monetary economy with the sexual economy.
Also, I don't blame women for feeling entitled to Chad, that's just there prerogative, but I do blame society for letting the sexual market degrade to this point.
I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions, new viewpoints are always appreciated
>>
File: 1354998083288.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1354998083288.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>9541549

Maybe sharia law wouldn't be so bad after all.
>>
File: 1484415184637.jpg (54KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
1484415184637.jpg
54KB, 625x415px
what is ti like to be a full grown man choosing to serve as a dildo for women?
>>
File: 1487176785723.png (1MB, 989x707px) Image search: [Google]
1487176785723.png
1MB, 989x707px
and be a
>>
>>9541599
Gotta love the four white blonde women wearing expensive clothes and then the Asian underclass servant trailing meekly behind wearing a white frock.
>>
>>9541566
>our views about sexuality are heavily distorted by our own personal lens
>I am just trying to explain how things work
Lmao, how convenient.

>that's 100 men she could get in her bed at a moment's notice
Do you not use tinder or something? Only around 20% of my matches result in dates and I only respond to maybe 70% of my matches. People change their minds the next day, flick too fast, reread their profile or just are unable to find the time to hang out. "Chads" probably have a lower response rate especially if what you say is true and they should basically be able to match with every single woman they swipe.

It would be moronic to try and use tinder statistics.

>The bill Gates thing was a metaphor
No it wasn't. You said "Bill Gates (Chad)".

>I do blame society for letting the sexual market degrade to this point
If its a free market then what's the problem? if someone doesn't want to fuck someone else then I don't see how that is societies fault. I don't see how you Keynesian reform genitals.

And really this whole thing sounds so convenient that pussy "is a valuable treasure" but so are the upper 30% of men, and this somehow equals that although 100% of women are getting sex while 70% of men are missing out.
>>
>>9541566
I have 'won' a gorgeous girl when 'competing' with other guys much more attractive than I am because of 'chemistry'. You don't have to be handsome at all to land a long-term QT. Then you'll attract other women when they see you with her. Just keep it down on the low-key, cause you know how it is.
>>
Looking for Mr. Goodbar
>>
>>9540331

I really, really, don't know how to stop being socially awkward.the other things are easily changed but I don't even see what to do about that one
>>
>>9540715

At least she knows you got problems beforehand so no surprises...and well, you would know she has problems either way, no woman past 15 is without problems according to all the books I read!
>>
>>9539342
in search of lost time
>>
>>9541629
You have to do (1) more. Socializing is a skill and awkwardness (or being an asshole) is what it looks like undeveloped.

Unless you have a true brain problem, you probably don't do (1) because of (3) and are (3) because you don't do (1).
>>
>>9541646
>you probably don't do (1) because of (3) and are (3) because you don't do (1).

so what you're saying is, it's hopeless
>>
>>9541649
No, but that you have only two options: embarrass yourself or kill yourself
>>
>>9541298
This

Looks, status and money are the only things that matter
>>
>>9541657

so what you're saying is, it's hopeless
>>
>>9541611
1) she probably isn't that gorgeous (men tend to overrate female attractiveness)
2) you probably aren't that ugly compared to your peers

the vast majority of couples are looksmatched
>>
>>9541657
There is something inherently feminine about determinism

>>9541671
>she probably isn't that gorgeous
How convenient
>>
>>9541683
>hurr how convenient
post a pic of this gorgeous girl then
why should I trust you or your judgement?
>>
>>9541685
Not even that anon fag, but it seems like everything has to change so your world-view makes sense. Just stop.

>why should I trust you or your judgement
That ugly girl I posted wasn't all that unique but just so it fits your argument she represents less than 1%.

You didn't answer my earlier comments you slimy faggot.
>>
>>9541691
Are you a female? I am trying to understand where you are coming from
>>
>>9541701
How convient if I was.

Are there any girls on this board?
>>
>>9541691
I'm not changing anything. that anon alluded to anedoctal evidence and I pointed out facts: men rate women's attractiveness way higher than women hate male's attractiveness (women are more picky) and most couples have similar attractiveness
>That ugly girl I posted wasn't all that unique
hahaha she's solid genetic trash, my friend
just go through random facebook profiles and see for yourself. it will take a long time to find someone that ugly

>You didn't answer my earlier comments you slimy faggot.
this is my second post itt
>>
>>9541706
>that anon alluded to anedoctal evidence and I pointed out facts
>facts derived from "random facebook profiles" and based entirely on a person's taste

Just stop.
>>
>>9541709
>facts derived from "random facebook profiles" and based entirely on a person's taste
wrong. see Walster "Importance of physical attractiveness in dating behavior"
your assumption that that "girl" isn't that ugly is grounded on solid research, I assume :^)
>>
>>9541671
Fair enough. I guess my point is that I have a satisfying sex life and I'm not Chad Testosterone von McFatdick
>>
>>9541691
>That ugly girl I posted wasn't all that unique but just so it fits your argument she represents less than 1%.
Come on, dude. She's literally deformed
>>
sleeping beauty pg 1
>>
>>9541606
Any of their baby carriages costs more than her yearly wage i bet
>>
>>9539751
because you a leftist cuck who has brainwashed to hate his race. Women can sense your weakness from miles away. Get on /pol/ and /fit/ and sort yourself out. Learn about who you are and become the best you can be.
>>
>>9539342
>Mme
kys
>>
File: grrm.jpg (40KB, 650x477px) Image search: [Google]
grrm.jpg
40KB, 650x477px
>>9539342
In one of the ASOIAF books a slut from Harrenhal gets her beautiful face punched in and teeth knocked out.
Jaime later takes pity on her and keeps her as a maid.
>>
>>9541606
The Asian woman is more attractive than any of the blondes.

>>9542171
They're actresses.
>>
>>9539342
who is this mickey mouse looking slut?
>>
>>9541298
I read Houllebecq's elementary particles and the protagonists remarks how he doesn't want to fuck intellectual even slightly older women(who'd know him from his articles), only young, "physical", popular women.
>>
>>9539342
HNNNNNNNG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1hSuLVLf2Q
>>
>>9542539
Why link this shit?
>>
Reymont: Peasants
Steinbeck: East of Eden

sluts and shit women get what they deserve for the late third for their lives, usually abandoned by their family (if they get any)

although they usually manage to ruin a few ppls life in the process
>>
i just read How to Murder Your Life yesterday and would say it qualifies [not like madam bovary but you're setting the bar too damn high if you only want stuff that equals Flaubert]

the tone is amphetamine-fueled chicklit uptalk but its readable and educational. my jaw was hanging open at how badly a couple of the guys she was fucking treated her - all of them rappers and DJs and druggies. cat marnell is an archetype of the ruined millennial woman. its also instructive for you hard-line reactionaries out-there: if you go full fascist on your daughter, there's like a coin flip chance that she'll grow up to become a nightmarishly dysfunctional slag to spite you (cat's dad was a uptight and authoritarian conservative type)

we are all punished with whatever we deserve
>>
Hamlet (Gertrude and Ophelia)
>>
>>9542569
>there's like a coin flip chance that she'll grow up to become a nightmarishly dysfunctional slag to spite you
yeah girls love to upset their parents, which as usual with women, is done sooner or later through sex.
>>
File: 1487906560275.jpg (123KB, 625x668px) Image search: [Google]
1487906560275.jpg
123KB, 625x668px
On being single in her 60s:

>"Sometimes I lie awake in bed and fantasize about much younger men, taking them inside me and having them surround me, excited, touching me, rubbing up against my body. But mostly I just paint or masturbate, haha!"
>>
File: 1472170294395.jpg (131KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
1472170294395.jpg
131KB, 634x634px
>>
File: 1489293168324.jpg (113KB, 1268x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1489293168324.jpg
113KB, 1268x1102px
>>9541298
women deserve men who provide orgasms reliably. Men are meant to be disposable.
>>
>>9542691
You misspelt semen.
>>
File: ugly fuck.jpg (45KB, 395x421px) Image search: [Google]
ugly fuck.jpg
45KB, 395x421px
>>9542691
>anorexic white women
Only a retard would attempt coitus with the average white woman.
They're vain, disloyal and stupid, to name but a few of their flaws.
To find a good white lass is like finding a red diamond.
>>
>>9542997
>To find a good white lass is like finding a red diamond.
Truly, wise words to live by. Been in the supermarket the other day and saw some women looking slutty as fuck, wearing the shortest shorts and short t-shirts where you can see their abdomen and lower back; they checked occasionally if I was looking to them but I couldn't give less of a shit. I mean, I have porn for that, you whores with self-esteem issues.
>>
File: jewsdidthis.gif (573KB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
jewsdidthis.gif
573KB, 300x165px
>>9543023
Modern women have been tricked into thinking that men want relationships with whores when in reality most white men are quite conservative when it comes to choosing wife material.
>>
>>9543075
men and women are both schizophrenic in sexual preferences

women want stable providers and wild bad boys

men want chaste respectable women and sex upfront right now (and what chaste women will give you that?)

attending to conflicting preferences in yourself and others is a perennial source of confusion and suffering. hence, people should stop blaming each other so much and being so damned vicious about each others dysfunction. life is hard
>>
File: 1476690580040.png (25KB, 152x188px) Image search: [Google]
1476690580040.png
25KB, 152x188px
>>9543100
>>women want stable providers and wild bad boys
>
>men want chaste respectable women and sex upfront right now (and what chaste women will give you that?)
yeah and the solution to this is cheating, or for the smartasses ''open relationship'' and it turns out women have more opportunities without much work on their side
>>
File: reddit.jpg (28KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
28KB, 400x225px
>>9543100
>shit formatting
>men and women are the same
>lack of life experience
>its not the jews fault
>>
>>9543110
>men and women are the same
Meant.
>men and women are just as bad as each other*
>>
>>9542174
yeah this sure will get him laid, squats n oats n a swastika on his shoulder

fucking embarrassing
>>
File: iran_women3.jpg (110KB, 880x555px) Image search: [Google]
iran_women3.jpg
110KB, 880x555px
Is Islam the answer?
I think yes.
>>
>go through life with interest in females during high school and the like, usual teenage guy stuff
>not a six-pack rockin' Chad so had to make up using my personality and humor
>still never got anything
>over time just grew less interested in relationships in general
>had a few good ones and one great one but they all ended up not holding together
>currently have no interest in having a wife/partner/etc., and would probably turn down dates if I were offered
Is it just because I never got any, or am I one of the lucky few that can live without a chick? I've been curious about this for a while.
>>
>>9543533
You probably can just live without them, a lot of men have come to that realisation in recent times.
I got a fair amount in my teens too and lost all interest in women when I realised that sex wasn't all it was cracked up to be.
It didn't help that I peaked early, girlfriend wise.
Every girl after my first girlfriend just didn't slot into my life like she did and had personality problems.
Now I've been practically celibate for the past few years and I couldn't care less.
I won't try to get another girlfriend until my late 20s/early 30s.
>>
>>9540308
True
True
True
True

I'm 135 kg (about 300 lbs), I have super low self esteem, I havent wash my ass in years (I have to put a something over my chair otherwise it smells like shit), I have c-cup man boobs and yet I managed to lose my virginity to a 6/10 coworker (at like 21 but still).

It's not hard, everyone's a slut. After that I started going out and it became even easier.
>>
>>9539751
if you just want to fuck i'm sure you can find a tinder whore who wants the same thing

getting a gf that won't cheat or fuck you over now THAT is a doozy
>>
>>9539751
I am intimidated when talking to a woman. I can't separate my distrust of them, I have a deep fear of them having control, perhaps I have bought into cuckold memes, but that very reality disturbs me so much that I can't separate it from the subject. They can have anybody, be with any man they want, this amount of selection is just too immense, I can't fathom a woman having an emotional attachment that could survive more than a couple of years if that. How do I overcome this? I hate this. I hate it.
>>
>>9543571
I don't believe you. How is that even possible?
>>
>>9543619
time to get off the chans son. its warped your mind
>>
>>9543702
That may be true. But don't you have that similar apprehension? No matter what you do the day that your partner wakes up and is no longer attracted to you is practically inevitable. That is fucking frightening.
>>
You need to get laid.
>>
>>9539342

I can't tell if this is bait. Either way you need to be doing something else with your time and scant remaining mental health.
>>
>>9543619
Point A:
They can't get anyone. Getting off r9k and befriending some girls who are shaking in fear and anticipation from whether He will respond to their text or not will teach you this.

Point B
Your attraction is just as uncertain. In my opinion, this is what the beautiful thing about a relationship is - both parts know that the other one can quit trying and just walking away, leaving the other one broken and depressed.

You might just as well fall out of love with them and want to go after someone else
>>
>>9543619
You have to cuck her first, that's how it always worked.
>>
>>9540578
Because John was a prude with raging mother issues.
>>
>>9543568
This. For all the cringey shit in their ranks, MGTOWs have actually brought up some good arguments against dependence on women and its negative effects on men, intergenerationally.
>>
File: BYgmMHb[1].gif (30KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
BYgmMHb[1].gif
30KB, 914x1091px
just bee yourself
and be attractive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
>>
>>9541298
you're a fucking headcase. seek help, seriously.
>>
>>9545152
what exactly in that post triggered you?
asking for science
>>
>>9544838
What's up with this guy's voice? Kek
Good video, though
>>
>>9541420
Women generally time have an easier time getting laid period than men. Every women tends to get laid.

Men, if they're sexually successful, get laid a lot, but if they're not might not get laid at all.

You have twice as many female ancestors as males because the chad thundercocks of every generation knocked up more than their fair share of women. This makes sense from an evolutionary perspective because the bottleneck of reproduction is pregnancy, you can get a lot more babies born with 1 male/10 women than with 10 men/1 women.

Our sexually promiscuous culture is resulting in while women are more able to sleep with chad thundercock than ever, the Melvins of the world are just detaching themselves from society and commiting suicide slowly by eating cheetos and shitposting on 4chan. Then when the women turn 40 and age like milk, chad thundercock isn't interested in them anymore, and there are no men left for them but emotionally stunted manchildren. The emotionally stunted manchildren don't want the 40 year old women desperate to have a child before their biological clock expires anymore because that sounds like work and they're more attracted to the shit they found on /d/, they might have been interested in that offer if they were 20 but not now that they're 40. Then due to the birthrate crisis, to the outrage of chad thundercock, the country gets flooded by Moderate Muslims to make up for the demographic issues.

Such is modern society. Sexual liberalism was a mistake.
>>
File: 1427657118169.webm (324KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1427657118169.webm
324KB, 512x512px
>>9544838
>just bee yourself
solid advice
>>
>>9543133
>tfw no loyal Muslim qt to cuddle
>>
>>9539342
I had to read The Coquette for an American Lit class
>>
holy fuck cunt this the most autistik r9k post ive ever seen. Girls are not at all like your inadequacy-filled opinions. Go out and live cunt. There are just as many good honeys as guys you just gotta leave the house.
>>
>>9539342
>>9540081
Muslims detected.
>>
>>9541298
thank god i dont live in MURICAH

also please post it to your facebook wall and post caps( of *crickets*) that would be postmodern af imo
>>
Imperial bedrooms desu. Guy is a screenwriter who finds out girl he's fucking is cock carousel fame hungry jizzbag so he proceeds to use his clout to ruin her life and make her completely dependent on him. He eventually gets a Mexican cartel to kidnap and kill her boyfriend. He fucks her one last time and then after realizing how fucked he is in the head, he goes full sade and buys a boy and girl that he repeatedly fucks/tortures in the desert. Even goes as far as scat play
>>
>>9541298
i'm friends with 2 impressively disgusting men with no fashion sense and horrid genetics who get laid a decent amount through confidence. one of them makes decent money but the other is just working class. you have no idea what you're talking about handsome.
>>
>>9541594
i personally would enjoy it i think.
>>
This thread is disgusting. Kill yourselves.
>>
This thread reminds me of why I don't look at /lit/ very often. What a joke of a thread, /r9k/ larping as /lit/. Everywhere you go, everything you do, it's always the same song. You're a waste, an abomination.
>>
>>9539342
In Hugo's work, immature and vain women and men alike get their shit fucked.
Fantine in Les Misérables fucks a dude before marriage and ends up Brock on the street having to sell her hair, teeth, and body to pay to feed her daughter.
In Notre Dame de Paris Esmeralda falls in love with a medieval chad and ends up kidnaped, framed for murder by her stalking admirer, and executed. The guys get tough in his works to though
>>
>>9546210
fuck....that hurt.

y..y..y...you too
>>
>>9546150
roastie roastie geting toastie
>>
File: 1495115747266.png (358KB, 552x543px) Image search: [Google]
1495115747266.png
358KB, 552x543px
All I can imagine is that making sex happen would involve a thousand intimate, subtle social graces that would be completely alien to me and which I would inevitably screw up, or which I lack the basic empathy for.
>>
macbeth
>>
>>9542277
>The Asian woman is more attractive than any of the blondes.
u gotta be more subtle
don't go full retard lmao.
>>
>>9543133
>Is Islam the answer?

>genuinely thought about converting for a solid year due to Western cultural collapse
>read the koran and everything, read up on basic practices

>only recently started finding horror stories about Islam being the fastest "cycling" religion
>absolute hoards of Muslim girls are massive sluts, get their hymens surgically replaced
>transexual Muslims are fastest growing minority in some European countries
>Sharia Law is full pro boy fucking, will replace Catholic pedo priest as basic stand-up comedian joke in fifteen years
>every single Muslim bomber has been found to hold ties to a gay nightclub or similar faggot venue he targeted

H-haha. I w-wonder if Hindus are doing okay?
>>
>>9544838
video is fucking retarded

>women outraged that man they were hooking up with wasn't the person they had consented sex with
>"it has so much to do with good looks"
>not the fact that the person with whom they were to have sex with wasn't to be trusted

would you fuck someone who was revealed to have lied about everything about themselves in order to fuck you? jesus christ
>>
>>9541468
jesus christ dude look up game and rsd and lay off that attitude, I feel sorry for you
>>
>>9546453
why do you make it so fucking hard on yourself? It's like you want to suffer
>>
>>9540308
#1 and #3

>>9540331
I agree that these are all simple things, but that might be part of the problem. There are so simple that everyone who can do it takes it for granted and there are no resources for those who don't know how.
>>
>>9539439
kek
>>
>>9541383
how is Bill Gates chad?
>>
>>9546867
Once you enter the real world you understand "Chad" encompasses more than the jock who fucked your crush desu
>>
>>9546895

I'm not sure Gates is the best example here. At least as far as I'm concerned, there were "cool handsome guys" that did not make use of their social upper hand to accumulate all the feminine capital on their hands, at least not in a way clearly intended to be mere ostentation. Only the other cases get the title of "Chad".
>>
>>9546930
Interesting. I assumed the "Chad" label was used to delineate dudes who COULD "accumulate the feminine capital on their hands," regardless of what they actually did. Your reading makes more sense.
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.