[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get laid with the muse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

If I do it I'll never write again, right?
>>
>be Boethius
>be in prison for trying to fulfil lifelong dream of reuniting West and East
>practically the Henry Kissinger of the ancient world
>Philosophy visits you in your cell
>she's a hot bitch
>acts all expectant like you should be grateful for the visit
>barely care about philosophy, only minored in it in Athens, and dropped out ASAP anyway, to get your hands dirty government
>whatever
>ask her to free you
>she replies she's only there to provide "consolation" and grace you with her presence
>isn't she a goddess or something?
>ask her if she'll get you out of here, if you talk about how great she is for a while
>"Maybe"
>write an entire book's worth of blowing smoke up Philosophy's ass
>she seems really into it
>she's warmed up considerably now that you're basically grovelling and singing her praises
>feel good, feel like you're gonna get out of there soon
>fill five scrolls with scholastic bullshit you barely remember from the Academy
>finish it
>ask her if she'll free you now
>she gets offended and accuses you of thinking you're entitled to freedom
>leaves you to die
>tfw everyone forgets about your failed plans to reunite the empire under one christendom
>tfw they publish your cuck book
>tfw known for all time as philosophy's cuck
>>
File: just.jpg (61KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
61KB, 1920x1080px
>>9538705
ho-hum
>>
>>9538654
Youll lose your muse, but gain a pal (if youre any good). Is this what you want? Of course there are other muses to be had no doubt, out there, somewhere..
>>
>>9539032
She is the best :(
>>
>>9538705
top kek
>>
>>9538654
Only if you're a pleb only writing out of tfw no gf.
>>
>>9539126
No problem then.
>>
OP if you want to read a book about literally fucking a muse, check out "mantissa" by john fowles.
>>
>>9539154
is it any good?
>>
>not listening to maud gonne
you're now condemned to later yeats status OP.
>>
Vitti and Antonioni fucked
Fellini and Giulletta Masini were married
doesn't have to be platonic
>>
>>9539231
I don't think so my man
>>
It happened to me. I used to write all kinds of shit on here that would get lots of replies and lols and would get posted over and over. Then I had sex with a woman and now I'm not funny anymore. Since I had sex with her I've tried to write greentext stories and funny replies and other kinds of posts, but they all wind up being bad attempts at capturing the old crazy magic. I'm concerned. I used to write short stories on my computer but never shared them with anybody. They were surreal. I think good surrealism takes its own kind of talent, like you have to be in tune with a certain frequency, and I felt like I was in tune. Now I'm out of tune. Everything I attempt is dead. She took something from me, I think. I don't have any desire to create anymore. I want to see her again and I want to spend time watching movies with her. This might be my last post here. I don't even have a funny way to end this.
>>
>>9539307
At the beginning I was kind of preoccupied. But then I realised you were a beta pussyhead. I'm sorry for you man.
>>
>>9539307
That's odd. The morning after first having sex I walked around feeling as if scales had fallen from my eyes, everything looked new, 'rich and strange.'
Just don't impregnate the wrong woman, kid.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.