[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you spot a psychopath/insanity by how someone writes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: hannibal41.jpg (39KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
hannibal41.jpg
39KB, 600x399px
Are there any examples of this? Perhaps you can see it through neurotic writing? Don't know.
>>
>>9535045
That ugly Asian delusional autist that the frog people worship who killed all those people
>>
>>9535045
Read Edgar Allan Poe or Emily Dickinson and tell me these people aren't fucked in the head
>>
>>9535045
Why are Danish/Dutch people so god damn attractive?
>>
>>9535084
>tfw ugly Dane

At least I have my Kierkegaard, innit lad?
>>
File: rollin.jpg (35KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
rollin.jpg
35KB, 500x453px
>>9535084
superior aryan genetics
>>
>>9535087
At least you live in a world where people are on average more attractive and less fat...Being a cryptoburger is just depressing
>>
>any examples of this
collected in DSM handbooks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagnostic_and_Statistical_Manual_of_Mental_Disorders
i remember something about schizoids being prone to catachresis
>>
>>9535128
Hey!
You can move.
Takes some sacrifice but might be worth it.
>>
>>9535074
Add kafka to this list. Investigations, the burrow, and Josephine all stick out as particularly disturbed
>>
>>9535045
You seem to imply the idiotic notion that psychopathy, neuroticism and schizophrenia are all the same
Your other premise is also rather idiotic
>>
>>9535128
>danes
>less fat

o i am laffin
>>
File: 175437563348 (571x800).jpg (251KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
175437563348 (571x800).jpg
251KB, 571x800px
Last Friday I had a mental breakdown (or whatever it is called) where a psychiatrist I have never met before asked me the regular questions.
But because of the stormy weather outside and the odd nature of this guy it must have messed with my mind and cause my imagination to go too far.
I had a sense of being druged and as if he were trying to influence how I feel and think. While with this fractured mind I felt incredible scared and threatened by him and clearly not myself.
After being calmed down a bit by a different doctor but still feeling this incredibly odd sense of panic and the need to run away they both sat down and asked me some more questions (since this wasn't expected at all).
(Oddly enough after the doctor who caused this left I felt an odd sense of euphoria and thought it an incredibly fun event and possibly only turned out scary because it was the first time.)
I started describing the way I felt not just through words for different feelings and emotions but by making comparisons to Poe's tales, Outlast and the Hannibal Lecter show.
He said finally that I have to vivid of an imagination and am too easily influenced by books, film, music, video games and should avoid too much exposure.
As if I am a fucking kid or something.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.