[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see you pussies are starting to read my books. Not as hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: joseph-mc-letter-left-1.jpg (144KB, 542x853px) Image search: [Google]
joseph-mc-letter-left-1.jpg
144KB, 542x853px
I see you pussies are starting to read my books. Not as hard as you thought ehhhh?
>>
>Not as hard as you thought ehhhh?
your books? no, quite easy really. i thought we were dealing with serious literature at first, but ah, i see now it is a wet pudding pabulum and little more
>>
>>9531674
What the fuck did you just say to me kiddo? I'll have you know I wrote 13 full length novels! 2 sets of short stories. Multiple essays. 1 giant fucking meme I could kill you with (literally and figuratively). Smash your head in with a first edition of women and men. I've written dozens of articles for scholarly journals. Won a McArthur genious grant. Taught at 7 ivy league schools and had an entire wing named after me at Harvard. I've written one of the longest novels in the history of literature and I'm currently writing a 10 set nom fiction anthology on water and it's affects. WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE KIDDO?
>>
Only read Smugglers Bible, how indicative is it of his style?
>>
>>9531733
Of his style. Mcelroy's style. His style changes drastically from book to book. That's kind of his thing. No author writes like him. I felt ancient history was closest to women and men though.
>>
>>9531607
Nah, not really. I remember reading Cannonball and David Mitchell's Number9Dream and that was a much more difficult reading. Just another meme, Mr. McElroy.
>>
>>9531769
His easiest novel, probably.
>>
>>9531607
>Not as hard as you thought ehhhh?

Paying $140 for a used book is pretty difficult for me. Don't know how others do it.
>>
>>9531831
Sucks for you senpai reprint coming this summer.
>>
>>9531831
Got a hardcover copy for $12.
>>
>>9531831

things like this are why i bought a kindle, i recommend the same
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.