[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I start with this man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 198384.jpg (11KB, 171x266px) Image search: [Google]
198384.jpg
11KB, 171x266px
Where do I start with this man?
>>
>>9529151
>Not starting with stirner
you will get spooked
>>
There are several things I don't agree with Land on, but I like the Land meme because it demonstrates that interesting thinkers are not necessarily left wingers, and shows a way that kids can draw from some of the useful elements in theory and disregard and argue away the rest.

There hadn't been that many examples of anyone - besides Deleuze - who would participate in some of the theory while flouting certain Marxist presumptions (presumptions which a lot of students thought, given the previous examples/culture, you had to accept wholesale).

And thanks now to several interesting vectors, interesting aesthetic and philosophical thinkers/artists can explore freely beyond the confines of poststructuralist leftist logic.

The Landian meme is literally a weaponized function sweeping young minds to prepare them for thinking beyond leftism. Just like /pol/, which I also disagree with on so many things, but still admire and sometimes support it as an entity that un-Enlightens young people with cult-like effectiveness.
>>
>>9529224
I love how quotable he is.
>>
>>9529224
>The Landian meme is literally a weaponized function sweeping young minds to prepare them for thinking beyond leftism

This opinion gave me autism. good copypasta
>>
>>9529230
Read his stuff, that's actually literally how he thought in the 90s and how a lot of his work functions. He's like a virulent anti-leftist half-fictionalized thought-virus. How can you not love that?
>>
Last week a friend from college introduced me to a group of tranny acquaintances of his and they were all discussing Land and dark enlightenment. Pretty weird stuff
>>
File: tve46543-5-1365.gif (55KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tve46543-5-1365.gif
55KB, 320x240px
band of brothers
>>
Seriously though guys, where do I start?
>>
>>9529393
the tip. work the shaft, don't neglect the balls. assuming he can still get an erection after all that speed.
>>
Re-Accelerationism, Science, War in Heaven II, Utilitarianism is Useless, What is Intelligence, IQ Shredders, Hell-Baked, Monkey Business, The Monkey Trap, Will-to-Think, Against Orthogonality, the Abstract Horror series, Meta-Neocameralism
>>
>>9529393
Heat-Fucked Chaos - An Inquiry into Making Popcorn in an Iron Skillet
>>
Some body explain hyperracism to me I'm not sure I completely comprehend everything
>>
>>9529238
Can confirm. Left until 27. Land turned me around.
>>
Gotta go fast
>>
>>9529179
this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.