[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me thinks Socrates was a pedo. Any dissenters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: socrates.gif (57KB, 216x287px) Image search: [Google]
socrates.gif
57KB, 216x287px
Me thinks Socrates was a pedo. Any dissenters?
>>
>>9528749
you're too desperate.

find what matters
>>
Everyone is Greece was a pedo. They were also the founders of modern civilization.
Really makes you think, eh?
>>
>>9528749
Pretty much every pre 20th century was a pedophile. We can talk all we want about how Mohammed wants to fuck a six year old but Islamic law holds that you can only consummate marriage at puberty. Know what other country has laws that say that? All of them.
>>
Ad hominem.. but to what extent is an individual's character irrelevent
>>
I'm not sure about Socrates, but I'm apt to think that Plato wasn't, because of The Symposium.
>>
>>9528755

Would you be able to to 'find what matters' if a prominent modern intellectual was revealed to be a pedo?
>>
>>9528786
>Pretty much every pre 20th century was a pedophile

If you mean that they would have been ok with a 20+ y/o man having sex with a pubescent girl (say 13-14 years old, possibly 12 or 11 even) then yes. However the proper term would be hebephile.
>>
>>9528807
yes
>>
>>9528807
You just asked it on a website where many people unironically think Hitler was a hero.
>>
File: soc.png (316KB, 471x363px)
soc.png
316KB, 471x363px
>>9528794
I believe Republic also talks about not fucking kids.
>>
>>9528749
'Love' is the expression invented by Greeks to describe the affection between a man and a boy.

Think about that every-time you misuse the word love from now on.
>>
At least 4chan has mods that delete the pedo stuff

Meanwhile on wikipedia, it's everywhere
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.